Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Mobs

mobs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

blondegals

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hi! I'm kind of new to all this...minecraft forum stuff, but I'd like to make a suggestion on something to maybe add to minecraft. Now, I've seen all of these cool mods like Mo Creatures, Mine Little Pony, etc, and I thought, Why try and download a mod for new creatures when it would be awesome if they were added to the game! I guess a few days ago, 1.7 came out. I only just found out, but I saw they added these amazing new biomes! The Savannah, Dark Forest/Black Forest. I absolutely love the Savannah! What wouldn't be more cool than to add Savannah-like animals such as Lions, Elephants, Giraffes...I doubt that I am the only one who has ever suggested new mobs, and new mobs do get added. Horses, most recently added mob (Which I am very happy about! People have been asking for horses since forever!) are really awesome! Imagine Giraffes or Elephants? I was even thinking about birds maybe? Owls would be cool. Birds would be nice because bats are really cute and fun to watch, other than the fact that they despawn. Back to Savannah. I can totally see a Savannah theme whenever I enter that biome, and I think it would be really cool if there were animals to inhabit the Savannah and really make it feel like a savannah! This is probably a huge suggestion. I really think it would be cool, though. Maybe these Savannah animals can be interactive/tameable like Horses and Wolves! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

sc1020
    sc1020

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3128 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Incredibly vague and the suggestion was basically you rambling on about savannah mobs. I get that Savannahs are cool biomes, but I don't think adding several exclusive mobs to it is a good idea. That's just my opinion though. I'm not trying to flame or anything here, but making it red and big text does not make the suggestion any more interesting.

DurzaMC
    DurzaMC

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I really don't think dry savannah biomes should have more life than jungles.

Before you judge a man,walk a mile in his shoes; after that who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

http://www.minecraft...erated-bosses/"]

jython234
  • Minecraft: jython234

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

I like the idea of maybe 1 to 2 new passive mobs for the savanna
because, well they are kind of lifeless.
Posted Image
import sys
sys.stdout.write("Hi, This is a nice signature :)")

BlackAbsence
  • Minecraft: toddgobbett

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'm I the only one who thinks ocelots should be added to the savanna, that's about as close as a lion you're gonna get right now.

gunwolf12
  • Minecraft: gunwolf12

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

I somewhat agree new biomes should have some new creatures good work : )