Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Kiwi's Public Pixelmon Server | Survival | No Lag |

pixelmon public no whitelist fun survival kiwi

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

KiwiFisher

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Hey guys, Kiwi here!

KiwiServersMC is a very well known pixelmon server, and has been up and running since October 2013! Since we first opened up we have grown enormously, and now own 2 fully dedicated servers, with 32GB of RAM, EACH! That's 64GB total!

At Kiwi's it is understood that the slightest bit of lag can ruin your pixelmon experience. For that reason, rather than cramming 200 or even 300 people into one, messy server, we have split it up into 2, 110 slot servers to minimise lag, decrease chat clutter, and really allow for a strong, in game community to form.

In the last 2 months alone over 35,000 different people have logged in to Kiwi's, and I always hear the same reaction "This is the best server EVER!"

Rather than write out a whole Shakespearean play here, I encourage you to check us out at www.kiwiserversmc.com and see what we are all about.

The actual server can be found at hub.kiwiserversmc.com and is currently running Pixelmon Mod v3.0.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4

Pixelmon and it's install intructions can be found at www.pixelmonmod.com

I hope to see you on there :D <3

- Kiwi
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

KiwiFisher

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Now looking for builders! Post an application on this thread if you're interested.

IGN:
Building strengths:
Photos of your past builds (If you have):

Good luck!

Please apply on http://www.kiwiserversmc.com
Posted Image

IzanamiX

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Well, What does this Pixelmon server have to offer that the others dont?
Call me Izanami, Izanamix, IZANATRAILMIX!
I have a server! WinterRPG.net

KiwiFisher

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostDrakka, on 23 October 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Well, What does this Pixelmon server have to offer that the others dont?
The fact that it is being run by a very experienced individual on very high quality servers, meaning 0 lag ANYWHERE in the world. One of the players on, just like me, is from New Zealand and was amazed at how quick it all was. Also, its not fancy adventure where you have to follow quests, this is survival. You can do what you want. Also, unlike most, Pokemon mounts are not banned, so you can ride you pokemon.
Just come on and give it a go Posted Image
Posted Image

IzanamiX

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Ah, I see looks cool, Thank you.
Call me Izanami, Izanamix, IZANATRAILMIX!
I have a server! WinterRPG.net

KiwiFisher

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostDrakka, on 23 October 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Ah, I see looks cool, Thank you.
Hope to see you on :)
Posted Image

Ic3d out max

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

I love this.

Great Owner, and well set up.

If you're looking for a good Pixelmon server, this one is fantastic to me. Not huge yet, I admit probably a couple of bugs, but it's brand new.

And as far as I'm concerned, it's brand new, and already set up like it's been around for months.

Go try it.

KiwiFisher

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostIc3d out max, on 23 October 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I love this.

Great Owner, and well set up.

If you're looking for a good Pixelmon server, this one is fantastic to me. Not huge yet, I admit probably a couple of bugs, but it's brand new.

And as far as I'm concerned, it's brand new, and already set up like it's been around for months.

Go try it.
Thank you very much for the kind words :) Yes, bugs are being fixed as a few of them are to do with pixelmon. Others like the spawn kits being buggy I will fix as soon as I can.
Thanks once again :)
Posted Image

Impossibear
  • Minecraft: Chrosmatic
  • Xbox:nDelight

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Fantastic server.

That's all I've got to say. Fantastic.
Anyhoo..

IGN:  Chrosmatic

Building strengths: Unfortunately, I honestly cant think of what a specific strength WOULD be, but I'd say I'm good at housing + interior.

Photos of your past builds (If you have): Refer to the house I had made in-game, it's only a shabby 10x10 plot.

Posted Image

to whom which reads this, you've seen my space sig.

to get one, go to my thread! - http://goo.gl/2L3A5a

KiwiFisher

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

View PostImpossibear, on 24 October 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

Fantastic server.

That's all I've got to say. Fantastic.
Anyhoo..

IGN:  Chrosmatic

Building strengths: Unfortunately, I honestly cant think of what a specific strength WOULD be, but I'd say I'm good at housing + interior.

Photos of your past builds (If you have): Refer to the house I had made in-game, it's only a shabby 10x10 plot.
Had a look at your plot and for a 10x10 space it's very good! Will be promoting you to builder and contacting you about builds.
Kiwi
Posted Image

KiwiFisher

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Forum on http://kiwiserversmc.enjin.com/ still a WIP. Donation store is working and having classes added to it! Thanks to the 40 players we had on today, our first day open to the public, you showed me this server has what it takes! <3
Kiwi
Posted Image

KiwiFisher

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostKiwiFisher, on 24 October 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

Forum on http://kiwiserversmc.enjin.com/ still a WIP. Donation store is working and having classes added to it! Thanks to the 40 players we had on today, our first day open to the public, you showed me this server has what it takes! <3
Kiwi
Website is mostly done! Just working on a few graphics! In game shop is functional and forums full configured! Don't forget to sign up for 5 free rare candies and the [Trainer+] prefix!
Posted Image

alextnt
    alextnt

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

IGN: alextnt
Building strengths:well i like to do steampunk builds and i can do good houses.
Photos of your past builds (If you have):  http://imgur.com/W9JEqic,4kGrS33 there are two photos there.

alextnt
    alextnt

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

this server is awesome, its really fun and every one is so nice.

KiwiFisher

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postalextnt, on 24 October 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

IGN: alextnt
Building strengths:well i like to do steampunk builds and i can do good houses.
Photos of your past builds (If you have):  http://imgur.com/W9JEqic,4kGrS33 there are two photos there.
I like those builds :) I am still sorting out permissions for builders so spawned resources don't corrupt the game... Will let you know when the are done. Please add TheDestroyer2101 on skype if you need to contact me urgently.
Kiwi
Posted Image

KiwiFisher

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postalextnt, on 24 October 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

this server is awesome, its really fun and every one is so nice.
Thanks for the kind words :)
Posted Image

KiwiFisher

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostKiwiFisher, on 24 October 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

I like those builds Posted Image I am still sorting out permissions for builders so spawned resources don't corrupt the game... Will let you know when the are done. Please add TheDestroyer2101 on skype if you need to contact me urgently.
Kiwi
Builder classes are set up and fully functional! Please message me in game and I will add you to the group!
-Kiwi
Posted Image

KiwiFisher

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I have learnt how to edit the pixelmon database and allow for the spawning of the legendary birds and Mew. Mewtwo will be reserved as a donation only Pokemon as a symbol of support for the donors, as the server relies on these kind people. Note, after all running cost of the server have been paid, 50% of all donations goes directly to the pixelmon development crew. This amount will be calculated and donated at the end of each month.
Posted Image

alextnt
    alextnt

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostKiwiFisher, on 25 October 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Builder classes are set up and fully functional! Please message me in game and I will add you to the group!
-Kiwi

what do you mean by messaging you ingame?

KiwiFisher

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postalextnt, on 25 October 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

what do you mean by messaging you ingame?
Haha just call me :P Already spoken to you and classes assigned :D
-Kiwi
Posted Image