• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

bring back steve, beast boy, rana and black steve

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

briancompound

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

Does anyone else really want these guys in the game?? if so leave a comment and any other suggestions :Zombie: and if you have no idea what im taking about search up the names on www.minecraftwiki.net :D

Register or log in to remove.

Coalmie
    Coalmie

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Minecraft: Coalmine

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

No
Delicious baby cowards.

briancompound

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Coalmie said:

No

why not i think that would be epic :Diamond:

happyworm360
  • Minecraft: happyworm360

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:32 PM

No. They do not suit the Minecraft style. At all. They are useless.
Posted Image

DarkerFalz said:

"A paragraph should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the content, but short enough to keep it interesting."

briancompound

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

well Later down the line notch is putting in goblins and dwarven cities so i think a little bit of civilisation would be pretty cool

Stenu45
    Stenu45

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

briancompound said:

Coalmie said:

No

why not i think that would be epic :iapprove:
I just want to hit you and call you an idiot..
Dock made Rana, Steve, Black Steve ect..
He left and HE IS NOT COMING BACK TO WORK WITH NOTCH!

briancompound

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:46 PM

Stenu45 said:

briancompound said:

Coalmie said:

No

why not i think that would be epic :)
I just want to hit you and call you an idiot..
Dock made Rana, Steve, Black Steve ect..
He left and HE IS NOT COMING BACK TO WORK WITH NOTCH!
HAHA no way man of course i know that im just saying do you not think it would be a nice aspect to the friggin game to have a bit of civilisation ?

fuzzehthehydra

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:53 PM

Actually, in contrast with the rest of the posts in this topic, I wouldn't mind Rana (and Rana alone) coming back as an extremely rare spawn. This would be done with Dock's permission, of course. This Rana would be similar to Kodiach's one (the mod), and would work the same as well. My reasoning for this is that Rana is an iconic part of minecraft's history, and has a place in many a minecraftian's heart.

MindCraft2.0

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

briancompound said:

well Later down the line notch is putting in goblins and dwarven cities so i think a little bit of civilisation would be pretty cool

can you link me to where he said this?

Also I was not around when these characters were released. What were they used for? Just random drops?

Also for the civilization issue don't we have SMP? Can't he just make a huge server where we can all play/ make towns etc (don't like the idea too much though.)

briancompound

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

(Also for the civilization issue don't we have SMP? Can't he just make a huge server where we can all play/ make towns etc (don't like the idea too much though.)
   some people have rather bad connections and can barely play on a private server nvm a massive one
and as for where notch said this i cant find it atm cos the search is down but once its back up i'll put it in :Turquoise:

Mapavoni
  • Location: Where our screams cannot be heard. Near Nether if you're wondering.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

Thanks godness they aren't in-game. They doesn't sounds be Minecraft. They could add human and pigmen. I fell much alone );
Posted Image

Mt.popsicle

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:57 PM

It is really up to everyone who is making Mine-craft if they should be back in or not.  I don't think they will be put back in though.
I am just a guy looking for good suggestions that are original, creative, and match the theme of Mine-craft.  I have some mob ideas that I need help forming which is a community project.

Count Forkula

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

I have a term for these kinds of people. They're called "Raniacs".
"Minecraft? Realistic? Really? This is a game where you punch trees to get wood, you can make the wood into wooden planks in less than five seconds, and trees don't fall even if you remove a piece of the trunk from the middle. This is a game where animate corpses, giant spiders and exploding green terrorists emerge at night to hunt you down, farm animals run rampant across the countryside, and you can stop the flow of molten lava with a block of snow."

TheSporeGA1

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

Those mobs do not fit the Minecraft style. I'm glad Dock left.
Signatures are for the homeless and the fergots of the world.

Stewiecraft
  • Minecraft: Stewiecraft

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

MindCraft2.0 said:

briancompound said:

can you link me to where he said this?

Also I was not around when these characters were released. What were they used for? Just random drops?

Also for the civilization issue don't we have SMP? Can't he just make a huge server where we can all play/ make towns etc (don't like the idea too much though.)

Read the video description.

Posted Image

deathguardian97

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

They all existed as nothing more than NPC tests. No.
At a loss for words? Here's a few you can use: Welcome, to Night Vale...

muncher21
    muncher21

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4081 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

They are exceedingly ugly and the guy that made them left.  No.

mjcabooseblu said:

Muncher is right, listen to him, he can cure the blind and make paraplegics walk.
My texture pack         My Youtube Chanel

VileAssassin

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

Rana and Beast Boy are copyright their respective game/anime. If you really want them in the game, I'm sure someone's made a mod somewhere.

Kwickgamer
  • Minecraft: Kwickgamer

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

No. Thier models do not fit at all with minecraft.
Posted Image

Poodleinacan
  • Minecraft: Poodleinacan

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

Kwickgamer said:

No. Thier models do not fit at all with minecraft.

And for them to fit, they would have to modified so that they look blocky.