Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[BETA] Xelion's Modpack Beta 2 (1.6.4) Awesomes Mods ! [Texture Pack Support] [100% Fixed] [Now with Thermal Expansion and Equivalent Exchange !]

modpack xelion alpha updated 1.6.4 ic2 buildcraft mods logistics 80

  • Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#1

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Posted Image

Xelion's Modpack is a Awesome mod pack ! This modpack in 1.6.4 include lot of mods like Industrialcraft 2, BuildCraft, Galacticraft, Gregtech, Forestry, Logistics Pipes, Factorization, ExtraBiomes XL, MFFS, Steve's carts 2 and more !


BETA 2 OFFICIALLY RELEASED WITH THERMAL EXPANSION AND EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE !


Mods Includes :

Minecraft Forge (1.6.4-9.11.1.953)

MCPC + (1.6.4-R2.1-forge953-B158)

Galacticraft (1.6.4-2.0.5.898)

IndustrialCraft 2 (2.0.307-experimental)

BuildCraft (1.6.4-4.1.2.58.444)

GregTech (4.05f)

CodeChickenCore (0.9.0.6)

Not Enough Items (1.6.1.5)

Forestry (2.3.0.7)

ExtraBiomesXL (3.14.5)

NEI Plugin (1.1.0.5)

NEI Addons (1.9.3)

Compact Solar Array (4.4.19.224)

Immibis Core (57.1.6)

Advanced Machines (57.0.0)

RedLogic (57.2.1)

ChickenChunks (1.3.3.3)

EnderStorage (1.4.3.5)

WR-CBE (1.4.0.6)

Iron Chest 2 (5.4.1.649)

ComputerCraft (1.57)

Steve's Carts 2 (2.0.0.a135)

Teleport Pipes (Prerelease 1c)

Logistics Pipes (1.6.2-0.7.4.dev.80)

Gravitation Suite (1.9.8 for 1.6.4 IC2 EXP)

Nuclear Control (1.6.2c)

BackPack (1.21.25)

Balkon's Weapon Mod (1.13.6)

Compact Windmills (1.0.2.2)

Crossbow Mod 2 (1.6.4-a0.1.6.33)

Inventory Tweaks (1.56-b77)

Factorization (0.8.18)

MFFS (3.4.0.242)

Chatbubbles! (1.6.4)

Enchanting Plus (1.16.5)

iChun Util (2.4.0)

Hats Mods (2.0.2)

Thermal Expansion (3.0.0 b8a)

Equivalent Exchange 3 (pre2a-32)

Better Anvil (3.0.9)


Full Mod list here !

Full license here

Changelog here


Download link :

Spoiler:


Old Alpha :

Credit :


Crash and bug :

Spoiler:


Texture Pack :



IF YOU FIND SOME BUG PLEASE REPORT ME !


Posted Image


Posted Image



Register or log in to remove.

#2

IAmOmicronYT

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

2 Things. Do you have permissions for ALL of these mods? Also, Numina and Slick-util are not mods.

Numina is a library needed for modular Powersuits, and slick util is also a library.

#3

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostIAmOmicronYT, on 21 October 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

2 Things. Do you have permissions for ALL of these mods? Also, Numina and Slick-util are not mods.

Numina is a library needed for modular Powersuits, and slick util is also a library.

I've all permissions (see in license)

#4

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Post updated for best visibility !

#5

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

hey dude,

nice selection of mods you put together,
I just cant get it to work properly:(
In alpa 1 I keep getting out of memory messages while i have expanded my allocated memory to 4gigabyte.
and in alpa 2 i am getting a error that he couldn't download my skin from the minecraft skin server. with a result that it crashs.

further have you thought about thaumcraft 4? its a really sweet mod, with really cool gadgets en particals

keep up the great work

Flash_Dog123

#6

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

View Postnl200167, on 23 October 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

hey dude,

nice selection of mods you put together,
I just cant get it to work properly:(
In alpa 1 I keep getting out of memory messages while i have expanded my allocated memory to 4gigabyte.
and in alpa 2 i am getting a error that he couldn't download my skin from the minecraft skin server. with a result that it crashs.

further have you thought about thaumcraft 4? its a really sweet mod, with really cool gadgets en particals

keep up the great work

Flash_Dog123

I think i have found a solution for the memory error in alpha 1
in the minecraft launcher go to edit profile, en then add the next line by the Java section;
-XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
this seems to help me

Flash_Dog123

#7

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

View Postnl200167, on 23 October 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

hey dude, nice selection of mods you put together, I just cant get it to work properly:( In alpa 1 I keep getting out of memory messages while i have expanded my allocated memory to 4gigabyte. and in alpa 2 i am getting a error that he couldn't download my skin from the minecraft skin server. with a result that it crashs. further have you thought about thaumcraft 4? its a really sweet mod, with really cool gadgets en particals keep up the great work Flash_Dog123

View Postnl200167, on 24 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

I think i have found a solution for the memory error in alpha 1 in the minecraft launcher go to edit profile, en then add the next line by the Java section; -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m this seems to help me Flash_Dog123

now i am getting a new crash:
Spoiler:
I hope u can help me

-Flash_Dog123

#8

Tiramo
    Tiramo

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 969 posts
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Minecraft: Tiramo

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Wow, I wa about to get rather dissapointed seeing yet another modpack with Industrialcraft2 and not UE, but then I scrolled down and you have amazed me.
Great modpack, looking forward to playing it. ;)
Censorship is telling a man he can't eat steak, just because a baby can't chew it.

#9

Fallen Advent
  • Location: My Chair or at work
  • Minecraft: Fallen_Advent

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Just a quick tip, In your main post MFFS and ICBM are on the same line!

Good selection of mods though. Would love to see this modpack gain some traction.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#10

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Alpha 3 has been released today ! Now with Enchanting Plus and mods updated !

@nl200167 Try with the new Alpha 3, have you always the same problem ? For Thaumcraft the author don't want to share his mod to public modpack expect FTB and Tekkit.

@Tiramo @Fallen_Advent Thanks !

#11

Bauzz
    Bauzz

    The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Cool mods :) thanks!

Btw if i dont like one of them and I delete it, will it crash or something?

Make money with links! (Works really good with map download links!)


CLICK HERE


#12

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostBauzz, on 26 October 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Cool mods Posted Image thanks!

Btw if i dont like one of them and I delete it, will it crash or something?

Normally no.

#13

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

nice dude. it totaly works now, as far as i can see. thanks

maby a nice mod to add is gravisuit? not only for the armour, Wich is ASome, but for the better jetpack and tools

#14

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

View Postnl200167, on 26 October 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

nice dude. it totaly works now, as far as i can see. thanks

maby a nice mod to add is gravisuit? not only for the armour, Wich is ASome, but for the better jetpack and tools

It's expected for the next Alpha !

#15

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostXelionX, on 26 October 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

It's expected for the next Alpha !
awesome:)

#16

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postnl200167, on 26 October 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

awesome:)

Currently it's my most advanced modpack i've created, it's stable and perfect !

#17

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I've a question, what mods do you recommend for the next update?

#18

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostXelionX, on 27 October 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

I've a question, what mods do you recommend for the next update?

If you were asking me i would say: voxel map, Thermal expansion if it gets updated(maby it is ,dont now), further I have heard that Mystcraft has been updated to 1.6.4. and maby extra bees and extra trees. is one mod i believe, but extra trees gives you really nice floors. thats it i think.

oh and i got another crash:
Spoiler:
this time i got it when i wanted to relog

#19

Flash_Dog_123
  • Location: Rotterdam
  • Minecraft: Flash_Dog123

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostXelionX, on 27 October 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

I've a question, what mods do you recommend for the next update?

View Postnl200167, on 27 October 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

If you were asking me i would say: voxel map, Thermal expansion if it gets updated(maby it is ,dont now), further I have heard that Mystcraft has been updated to 1.6.4. and maby extra bees and extra trees. is one mod i believe, but extra trees gives you really nice floors. thats it i think. oh and i got another crash:
Spoiler:
this time i got it when i wanted to relog

a and a mod called morph or something sounds really sweet. further your modpack is turning out to be really amazing :)

#20

XelionX
    XelionX

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: Paris
  • Minecraft: XelionX

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

@nl200167 : For thermal expansion, the dev work on it for 1.6
For Mystcraft i don't add it because it's my choice (I prefer Galacticraft)
For Extra Bees / Trees : not updated yet
For Voxel Map : Good idea ;)

For your error, try to start the modpack with more allocated memory (-Xmx2G) and with render distance normal.

PS : I work on texture pack for the modpack (Sphax PureBD Craft and Faithful Pack Compatibility)
PPS : Sorry if i make misspelling but i'm french and i don't speak english fluently