This simple mod adds a fancy way of doing regular Minecraft tasks:
- Fully Multiplayer compatible
- Other players see what you are doing without opening a GUI
- You interact with the block directly (without a GUI). It makes more natural to craft
- You can place items to slots by Right Clicking
- You can retrieve items from slots by Shift + Right Clicking with an empty hand
- You can get the result/output by Left Clicking
- You can get every item from the output by Shift + Left Clicking
- Toggle numbers/texts by Right Clicking on the Sides
- In Creative: Blocks don't break when Shift + Left Clicked!
The 1.7 version is still in beta!
Backup your world before updating!
We couldn't update some pillars due to the massive changes in Vanilla code
Please help us by reporting any bugs!
1.5 for Minecraft 1.7.2
1.5 for Minecraft 1.6.x
1.4.5 for Minecraft 1.6.x
1.4.4 for Minecraft 1.6.X
1.4.3 for Minecraft 1.6.4
1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4
1.4 for Minecraft 1.6.4
1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.6.4
1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.6.2
1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added 1.7.2 support
- Seasonal events...
- In the 1.7.2 version some Pillars temporary don't work!
- Install Forge 953 or above for the appropriate mod version
- Download this mod and place the zip into your Mods Directory.
Config File Settings:
You can change the block ids.
You can turn off the Christmas content if you want
Decorative Pillar. Needed for every other Pillar.
You can see how many stuff you are crafting!
We introduce you the new Furnace Pillar
Trash Pillar - "get rid of those cobbles"
With the Crafting Pillar API you can make your items, blocks, etc work together with this mod
This mod was made by Dawars(me) and FBalazs
The model was made by Dylan
Graphics where made by Erik
Thanks for our testers!
If you like this mod and feel generous, feel free to donate!
Every bits count!
This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod authors (Dawars and FBalazs, henceforth "Owners" or "The Owners"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
This mod isn't open source.