Coal Minute is a challenge to see how many pieces of coal you can collect within the first 60 seconds of spawning into a new world.
1. No mods, hacks, or cheats.
2. Do not use bonus chests.
Ranked/Leaderboard Rules (in addition to the General Rules):
1. Use the seed "coalmin" to create the world. (Please let me know what you think of the idea of using a single seed to make it more fair).
2. Must record and post a video on YouTube of your screen (with any sort of equipment/software). This video can be edited, but no part of the challenge can be cut out.
Leaderboard (Still being populated):
1. DraiderGaming (aka Pile of Dirt) - 10 pieces
2. Ben Wheat MC - 3 pieces
3. Delta249er - 2 pieces
Coal Minute Mod (Version 0.0.2) by maxpowa:
The mod can be downloaded here!
Picture of the mod interface:
How to Use the Coal Minute Mod:1. Load up any world
2. Press 'C' to open the config menu
3. Tweak settings how you desire
- Client login is best, registers last automatically
- World load is OK, but it registers earlier and doesn't care if you have to wait to load chunks
- Button Press is mapped to 'B' by default, and can be changed in "Controls" settings menu
- The mapped button can also be used to pause the active timer ingame.4. Load up your challenge world5. The challenge begins!