Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Yogcast map!


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1

bizblowz

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

I watched all episodes, i want a map that has talk able NPCs!
Someone please give me the linky!  :D

Posted Image

And assassin :P

Register or log in to remove.

#2

corekeys

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

http://www.minecraft...f=1020&t=190935

Posted Image


#3

bizblowz

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Are you sure? Seriously!

Posted Image

And assassin :P

#4

corekeys

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

Yes, that's the same map. There's a sequel in the OP as well.

Posted Image


#5

modernpunch

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

sorry to say this but its not npc´s its their friends and everytime they say that they will go away or take a "break" they build more stuff on the map.

#6

Ice_Prince

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

modernpunch said:

sorry to say this but its not npc´s its their friends and everytime they say that they will go away or take a "break" they build more stuff on the map.
Thats where your wrong, The yogscast guys don't build the stuff, Its there friends, Its basically like a giant game of DnD, They don't have any connection to the story/buildings, They said so in the latest shaft episode.
Posted Image
Remember: cannibalism is always an option.

#7

teddster77

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

Ice_Prince said:

modernpunch said:

sorry to say this but its not npc´s its their friends and everytime they say that they will go away or take a "break" they build more stuff on the map.
Thats where your wrong, The yogscast guys don't build the stuff, Its there friends, Its basically like a giant game of DnD, They don't have any connection to the story/buildings, They said so in the latest shaft episode.
Exactly. Their friends build all the stuff, and make the storyline, and see Simon and Louis' reactions to it.

#8

conflict871
  • Location: WA
  • Minecraft: Conflict871

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

...

Posted Image


#9

corekeys

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

OOOOH, I thought he meant the NPCs like in the newest adventure map that they're playing with the gourds! My mistake, sorry for the misunderstanding.

And yes, it's their friends that are doing the other characters.

Posted Image


#10

zipper588

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

bizblowz said:

I watched all episodes, i want a map that has talk able NPCs!
Someone please give me the linky!  :D

Are you really that silly that you think its all real? All of yogscast is staged
LOL DERP THERES NOT ENOUGH SECKS IN MINECRAFT HERP DERP
Posted Image

#11

iownallclaws

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

zipper588 said:

bizblowz said:

I watched all episodes, i want a map that has talk able NPCs!
Someone please give me the linky!  :iapprove:

Are you really that silly that you think its all real? All of yogscast is staged

You're wrong there, kid. They barely even started the game, they DID NOT know that was going to happen... it's just because their famous, some people wanted to make their first days a true adventure... like seriously... are you a crack head? Just because u know how famous they are, doesnt make everything they do "Thought out..." i had the same occurance before, but it was a bit smaller adventure, took me a month to finish, but now whenever i go on any maps i DL, even in singleplayer, the "NPC" is still with me for some reason... i'd post vid's but u are obviously to dumb to realise that you don't know everything...

#12

Bladeswingger

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

They started off not knowing.. but then they wanted to make something of their adventures.
Posted Image

#13

lilrhys
    lilrhys

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Location: Wales
  • Minecraft: lil_rhys

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

This is a map of Mistral city:

viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=201595

#14

Old_Spice_Guy

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

iownallclaws said:

zipper588 said:

bizblowz said:

I watched all episodes, i want a map that has talk able NPCs!
Someone please give me the linky!  :iapprove:

Are you really that silly that you think its all real? All of yogscast is staged

You're wrong there, kid. They barely even started the game, they DID NOT know that was going to happen... it's just because their famous, some people wanted to make their first days a true adventure... like seriously... are you a crack head? Just because u know how famous they are, doesnt make everything they do "Thought out..." i had the same occurance before, but it was a bit smaller adventure, took me a month to finish, but now whenever i go on any maps i DL, even in singleplayer, the "NPC" is still with me for some reason... i'd post vid's but u are obviously to dumb to realise that you don't know everything...

They started off their series legit, actually building their base and surviving. But they did call in their friends to help spice it up. However, everything that the two have gone through they didn't know about. Their friends built everything, set up the dialog, and made the story. Lewis and Simon know who's in control of this, but not what will happen.

In a podcast recently, Simon even confessed this.

#15

goodryan9898

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

View Postbizblowz, on 11 March 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

I watched all episodes, i want a map that has talk able NPCs!
Someone please give me the linky!  :D
its a mod to talk to a npcs

#16

Alsius
    Alsius

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location: Do you really want to know?
  • Minecraft: Alsius_X

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

...