Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Guess Who ?

guess who ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nathan38645

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hey Guys this is a short Guessing map hope you enjoy plz don't hat if your recording I would love for you to give me a shoutout Download here : http://www.mediafire...b/Guess Who.rar

Register or log in to remove.

SylveonxUmbreon
  • Minecraft: Krinity
  • Xbox:Supercat 2200

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

No pics no clicks. Give us some screenshots and input on the map!

Posted Image

Happiness is the meaning of life. Be happy, and let the world and all it's craziness flow around you.

nathan38645

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm sorry that there are no pics at the moment i'll be updating the map soon anyway plus when I take a screenshot I can't find them so I can't upload any pics at the moment so sorry for the missconvience  ! Posted Image .

jokrage
    jokrage

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1127 posts
  • Minecraft: BJ_HEROS

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

View Postnathan38645, on 30 September 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'm sorry that there are no pics at the moment i'll be updating the map soon anyway plus when I take a screenshot I can't find them so I can't upload any pics at the moment so sorry for the missconvience  ! Posted Image .

It's not a misconvenience, it's rule breaking. Get pics before making the topic.
"It's camouflaged. It's disguised as a police telephone box from 1963. Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond of landing, it analyses its surroundings, calculates a twelve-dimensional data map of everything within a thousand mile radius and the determines which outer shell would blend in best with the environment... and then it disguises itself as a police telephone box from 1963."                                                                      -The Doctor