Latest News Article

Morph Mod Server! (LOOKING FOR HOST!)

morph mod server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MinedGold
  • Minecraft: jamie12335

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to start up this thread because the server I used to play on had the Morph Mod installed on to it and it hasn't been up for a couple of weeks so... yeah. Let's get to the details.

Currently, I am looking for someone else to host this server if we made it instead, due to my schedule being horrible and my computer being horrible as well... All suggestions for mods are welcome. :) I shall consider them. If the server ever gets made, here are the imaginary rules!

1. Don't swear.

2. No cheating or hacking.

3. No greifing.

4. No spawn killing.

5. No advertising.

6. No asking for op/moderator/admin.

7. Have fun!
Roses are red, violets are red, my garden is on fire, oh crap!

Register or log in to remove.

chriso2021
  • Minecraft: Chris____O

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

that would be good + i have morph installed aswell

incadicey
  • Minecraft: Incadicey

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

The computer I have right now is pretty good, so I could help you out! I'm pretty good with computers, but I don't know a lot about servers so you would have to help me with that part.

I also think the mo' mobs mod would be a good addition because you can morph into all of those mobs as well.

Is it too late to make this server?

flamingnitro

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yeah! that sounds good. Ive had the mod for a while and looked for servers but ccant find one. im good at the technical stuff so if you want me to do that stuff i would be a good mod. I cant own the server though but i have a lag free pc!

if you have skype then add me and contact me. my name is kodi.henley

Ally1177
  • Minecraft: Ally1177

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

That's a good idea since the old morph server I used to go on no longer runs. I love playing with the morph mod, but unfortunately I cannot host the server because of a really really bad schedule. Hope you can find a good host, best of luck! :)
Ally1177 ;D

minecraft_ranger
  • Minecraft: Unicycle43
  • Xbox:Don't have
  • PSN:Don't have

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

If ever you get this server up I would love to join it!
Want a nice small mod that is useful? Check out this small mod that allows you to zoom in like binoculars. http://www.minecraft...-50k-downloads/
Or ever wanted to create your own resource packs? Well this program is for you then:
http://www.minecraft...e-pack-creator/