• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.X] Morph - Turn into almost any mob!

morph modjam ichun shape shifting shapeshift abilities

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Survivingman11

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostReaperguy666, on 30 December 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

The only mobs in the game that I've been able to fly as are the bat from vanilla and the fire bat from the Natura mod. The birds from Twilight Forest do not seem to have the flight ability with the player even though they fly themselves (strange). You just double tap jump like when in creative mode and it should work.
turned into a bat and it didnt work :(

Register or log in to remove.

Reaperguy666
  • Minecraft: redbaron666

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostSurvivingman11, on 30 December 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

turned into a bat and it didnt work Posted Image
WOW! That is a real mystery. I don't know what to say.
If Minecraft were real, you'd be a zombie right now.

Posted Image

Blazerider11

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

It does work you have to have the latest version thats on his blog ichun.us

View PostReaperguy666, on 30 December 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

WOW! That is a real mystery. I don't know what to say.
People don't know how to go to his blog for updates and then they rage here when they see it's not updated or when they can't figure something out that they saw someone else do he has a blog for updates not a post here he posts here just to show off the mod so people will go to his blog and find updates

thestarlion
  • Minecraft: thestarlion

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Blazes and Ghasts also have the flight ability, along with a few mobs from Mo Creatures.
When mango eggs fly, what is the square root of the tomato?
Tekkit: See Technic. Technic: Minecraft mods for people who are too lazy to learn how to add mods or resolve simple ID conflicts.

WTFFFS
    WTFFFS

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Do you have the version that allows mob abilities? 0.3.0 was the first I believe
Are mob abilities enabled in the config?

If you have the latest version most mod added mobs have appropriate abilities my favored forms are a Nitro Creeper: Natura (I killed it with lightning so it's charged) and the Forest Raven: Twilight Forest, the Creeper is fire\lava proof and the Raven flys and is also really really small.

Reaperguy666
  • Minecraft: redbaron666

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

View PostBlazerider11, on 31 December 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

It does work you have to have the latest version thats on his blog ichun.us

People don't know how to go to his blog for updates and then they rage here when they see it's not updated or when they can't figure something out that they saw someone else do he has a blog for updates not a post here he posts here just to show off the mod so people will go to his blog and find updates
Mine has worked for weeks, so I'm not raging. I already know where to look. Thank you very much. :P
If Minecraft were real, you'd be a zombie right now.

Posted Image

iWulf364
    iWulf364

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: I3rotherhood
  • Xbox:Remirosa
  • PSN:iWulf364

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

THIS... IS... AWESOME!!!

Alakroma
  • Minecraft: Overloadletsplay

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

This animations.. WOW! Awesome mod :D
Click to help hatch/grow =)
Posted Image    Posted Image

derlot
    derlot

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

This is a great mod to use in combination of the NPC mod by Noppes. The reason why is because I can create a NPC of my liking, then turn into it. However, it seems in this new update that it wouldn't allow me to do that any more except that I had to mess with the config for a bit. But when I did that, the most of the NPCs I turn into will have most of the model in the ground. This didn't happen 1.5.2 and I wonder why. Dose anyone think that it is because what iChun added to his mod to do this? Or could it be just because of the NPC mod and it's changes since the last update?

Dodge34
    Dodge34

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 972 posts
  • Minecraft: Dodge34

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

Where do I go to add abilities to some mod based mobs, I have version 0.4 and it works #1 for all the vanilla mobs, but it lacks, the fly ability on the firebat from thaumcraft and a few others that would need editing, like the Blizz from Thermal Expansion that needs the fly ability too...
Posted Image

GriAZeus
    GriAZeus

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

Chun can Plaese make ability from Mobs Like Enderdragon Heals by Endercrystal and Creeper Explode and Cave spider poision,
Skeleton has a Bow and auto Aim, Gahst shot Exploding fireballs ok ^^

g_BonE
    g_BonE

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

same issue here on 0.6.0 - morphed into a bat, flying works for a second, then i fall down again. config option is set to I:disableEarlyGameFlight=0. Any ideas ?

g_BonE
    g_BonE

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Turned out i had to disable the Flying Ring added by EnergyManipulation. Just set:

B:enableflyring=false

and Morph fly as a bat works as intended...

scar_dude

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Its not working with custom npcs for me! Someone please help!

Temragon
    Temragon

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Thanks for the awesome mod, have had a lot of fun with it.

Would be cool if you could add some more config options, but I'm certainly not asking you to change any defaults!

- Whitelist/blacklists for both mobs and abilities separately (As opposed to just the mob blacklist)
- Hunger usage scale for abilities
- Option to disable tool/inventory use while shifted

I know it's a lot of work to add features, but there they are anyway in case you get a hankering to work on it more.

go4cyclones
  • Minecraft: go4cyclones

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Once I morph, can only go back the myself... and i cant change back. Help? Posted Image
Posted Image

MrBomberman

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

I seem to be having a problem no one else is having about this mod. Whenever I start to fly as a mob that has all permissions (for abilities etc.) to use their abilities, they seem to turn themselves off. Ex. As a bat, whenever I start to fly, it instantly turns fly back off. Another example is when I become something like an Enderman and jump into water, a few seconds after jumping into water it stops hurting me. Any help? Thanks.

EDIT:

View Postg_BonE, on 09 January 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

Turned out i had to disable the Flying Ring added by EnergyManipulation. Just set:

B:enableflyring=false

and Morph fly as a bat works as intended...

Thanks a lot! Although, this doesn't solve the thingy with the Enderman.

ASM_KALION
  • Minecraft: ASM_KALION

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

Ichun,
Can you add some awesomely modeled/textures from other mods so people don't have to download more mods?
The knowledge of the arcane runs deep within my veins

Posted Image

SuperSupermario24

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

I would like it if the "acquiring morph" animation didn't happen after killing a mob if you've selected it to not automatically turn into morphs you acquire.
Posted Image
I may look like an ordinary creeper, but don't be fooled. I can bend the very fabric of space and time to my liking.
Posted Image ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Be Happy

Godminnette2

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

With the modpacks this mod is in that add tons and tons of new mods, I think that you should add a search bar, sort of like in NEI or TMI, except mobs that you can turn into come up that have the letters you type in in their name.  That way, when I am playing Crazycraft, I don't have to cycle through 50 mobs to get to the right one.I can just hit a few keys and BAM morphing Posted Image