• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] [SSP/SMP] [API/Library] [Forge] Clashsoft Lib (a.k.a Clashsoft API)

clashsoft api modding util cs

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Clashsoft
  • Minecraft: AdrianKunz

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Clashsoft Lib v1.7.2-1.0.1 out now! Finally!

Hello Modders and Mod Users!

This is the thread of the Clashsoft API used by Clashsoft mods. Feel free to download the source code and create some mods!

Note:
This API requires MinecraftForge!

Changelog

Spoiler:

Source Code

How to use this library as a modder

Spoiler:

Support the development of this API/Library:
Patreon
Twitter
YouTube

Downloads:

Older:

v1.7.2-1.0.0
v1.7.2-1.0.1

Installation

1. Download the Mod.
2. Install MinecraftForge.
3. Put the zip-file in your .minecraft/mods folder
4. Start Minecraft
5. Done!

Also try More Tools Mod
Also try More Potions Mod
Also try More Minerals Mod
Also try More Food Mod
Also try HUD Mod
Also try Clashsoft Tower and Clashsoft Facility
Modders please check out the More Dimensions Mod Project.

Posted Image
Clashsoft mods landing page (and nightly releases)
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

Register or log in to remove.

SillyPotato

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

installation?

Shadowcat1964

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

You better check your Adfly account...It keeps looping and not giving me a download :(

Clashsoft

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostShadowcat1964, on 25 October 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

You better check your Adfly account...It keeps looping and not giving me a download :(

Which version? 1.6.4-6 works fine for me
Posted Image
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

Pavan00b
    Pavan00b

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

I use this along with some other mods in my server and I get a crash error report. I think it's a problem with the ClashSoftAPI. Pls fix this Posted Image

Spoiler:

Creepers Are Stalking YOU
Posted Image

StarDead04

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

I keep trying to play this mod but when i open a world it crashes i think the problem is with the clashsoftAPI plz fix it up!

Clashsoft

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostStarDead04, on 16 November 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

I keep trying to play this mod but when i open a world it crashes i think the problem is with the clashsoftAPI plz fix it up!

Report it on GitHub -> http://github.com/Cl...t/Clashsoft-API. With a crash log
Posted Image
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

OhmsLaw
    OhmsLaw

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:17 AM

Hello folks, I don’t normally post information like this but…

Just to give everyone a heads up if you are having crashing problems when attempting to host this mod on a MCPC 1.6.4 server with version 1.6.4-8 of this mod using java 6 or possibly on a 1.6.4 minecraft client using the java 6 framework and you get the following error message

00:44:57 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodErrorjava.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.logging.Logger.getGlobal()

The problem appears to be some of the utility functions (clashsoft.cslib.util / clashsoft.cslib.collections) are heavily dependent upon the java 7 framework with notable examples being

Objects.equals(t1, t2) in CSArray.java and CSCollection.java and Logger.getGlobal().setLevel(Level.ALL) in CSLog.java

Thus, use the java 7 framework to resolve this issue.

Note, if you really want or need this mod to work with the java 6 framework you will have to modify the CSLog.java, CSArray.java and CSCollection.java files (none of which are currently available on the repository thus you must use google catch to retrieve them), replace the java 7 dependent functions with java 6 safe functions, recompile each class and replace the class file inside the mod zip.

in my awful JVM 6 hack I replaced (inside  CSLog.java)

Logger.getGlobal().setLevel(Level.ALL)

with

Logger.getLogger(Logger.GLOBAL_LOGGER_NAME).setLevel(Level.ALL);

and I added a static method to CSCollection.java from the java.lang.Object Objects.equals(t1, t2) implementation Like so

public static boolean equals(Object a, Object B){
return (a == B) || (a != null && a.equals(B));
}

and replaced every case of Objects.equals with CSCollections.equals

and I also had to implement a static version of ceiling_float_int inside CSArrays.java like so

public static int ceiling_float_int(float par0)
{
    int i = (int)par0;
    return par0 > (float)i ? i + 1 : i;
}

because there are a number of different versions of net.minecraft.util.MathHelper floating around and I did not want to include an additional dependency to recompile CSArrays.java

After I made these minor tweaks, updated the classes, the class purred like a kitten in JVM 6.

Also, sorry I did not post this in Github, but I really hate randomly messing with CMS

Clashsoft

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

View PostOhmsLaw, on 01 February 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

Hello folks, I don’t normally post information like this but…

Just to give everyone a heads up if you are having crashing problems when attempting to host this mod on a MCPC 1.6.4 server with version 1.6.4-8 of this mod using java 6 or possibly on a 1.6.4 minecraft client using the java 6 framework and you get the following error message

00:44:57 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodErrorjava.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.logging.Logger.getGlobal()

The problem appears to be some of the utility functions (clashsoft.cslib.util / clashsoft.cslib.collections) are heavily dependent upon the java 7 framework with notable examples being

Objects.equals(t1, t2) in CSArray.java and CSCollection.java and Logger.getGlobal().setLevel(Level.ALL) in CSLog.java

Note, if you really want or need this mod to work with the java 6 framework you will have to modify the CSLog.java, CSArray.java and CSCollection.java files (none of which are currently available on the repository thus you must use google catch to retrieve them), replace the java 7 dependent functions with java 6 safe functions, recompile each class and replace the class file inside the mod zip.

in my awful JVM 6 hack I replaced (inside  CSLog.java)

Logger.getGlobal().setLevel(Level.ALL)

with

Logger.getLogger(Logger.GLOBAL_LOGGER_NAME).setLevel(Level.ALL);

and I added a static method to CSCollection.java from the java.lang.Object Objects.equals(t1, t2) implementation Like so

public static boolean equals(Object a, Object Posted Image{
return (a == Posted Image || (a != null && a.equals(Posted Image);
}

and replaced every case of Objects.equals with CSCollections.equals

and I also had to implement a static version of ceiling_float_int inside CSArrays.java like so

public static int ceiling_float_int(float par0)
{
int i = (int)par0;
return par0 > (float)i ? i + 1 : i;
}

because there are a number of different versions of net.minecraft.util.MathHelper floating around and I did not want to include an additional dependency to recompile CSArrays.java

After I made these minor tweaks, updated the classes, the class purred like a kitten in JVM 6.

Also, sorry I did not post this in Github, but I really hate randomly messing with CMS

Thank you really much for taking your time to write this and help the users. But there IS a repository for the CSCollections and other classes in the clashsoft.cslib package. Because those do not need Minecraft to work, I seperated them from the clashsoft.cslib.minecraft package in order to use them for other projects. You can find them on GitHub.
Posted Image
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

Aethling
    Aethling

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Minecraft: Aethling

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostOhmsLaw, on 01 February 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

If I already have Java 7, won't the MCPC sever do this automatically?

batrisyia04
  • Minecraft: batrisyia04
  • PSN:batrisyia04

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

I am really stressed out. I keep trying to download your mods and it always says

Sorry, but the requested page was not found!

Please help! I am really desperate to download More Food Mod!
Reply ASAP, please.
Posted Image

deoxysxxxx

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

I keep getting a strange crash, saying:
http://pastebin.com/1Ws7RNyj
Posted Image

deoxysxxxx

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Did I install it wrong?
Posted Image

Galvy_the_first

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

I am getting a crash...

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 3/11/14 4:15 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Jacob/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/config/ClashsoftAPI.cfg:1'
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
    at clashsoft.cslib.minecraft.CSLib.preInit(CSLib.java:49)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
    at clashsoft.cslib.minecraft.CSLib.preInit(CSLib.java:49)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 67206960 bytes (64 MB) / 196820992 bytes (187 MB) up to 518979584 bytes (494 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C8 28 mods loaded, 28 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.1.6} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AencEx{0.0.1} [AencEx] ([1.6.x]Alpha MoreEnchantments V 8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MoreEnchantments{0.1.3} [More Player Enchantments] ([1.6.x]Alpha MoreEnchantments V 8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_Invedit{version 1.16 by mister_person} [mod_Invedit] (All-U-Want inventory editor 1.17.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    animalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Backpack{1.18.17} [Backpack] (Backpacks-Mod-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BrewingAPI{1.6.4-5} [Brewing API] (Brewing API 1.6.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ClashsoftAPI{1.6.4-8} [Clashsoft Lib] (Clashsoft Lib 1.6.4-8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Hats{2.0.2} [Hats] (files^Hats2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    iChunUtil{2.3.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    InfernalMobs{1.4.1} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    lucky{4.2.1} [Lucky Block] (LuckyBlock_v4.2.1_1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MoreFoodMod{1.6.4-3} [More Food Mod] (More Food Mod 1.6.4-3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MorePotionsMod{1.6.4-5} [More Potions Mod] (More Potions Mod 1.6.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_Oredimensions{3.2} [mod_Oredimensions] (Ore Dimensions [1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    OreSpawn{164.13} [OreSpawn] (orespawn164v13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PaintersFlowerPot{v1.59} [Painter's Flower Pot] (Painter's Flower Pot v1.59 - MC 1.6.2+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    pammobdropcrops{1.0} [Pam's Mob Drop Crops] (Pam's Mob Drop Crops 1.6.4 v1.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    SimpleRecipes{1.9} [Pam's Simple Recipes] (Pam's Simple Recipes 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HatesSnow{1.1} [Pam Hates Snow!] (pam-hates-snow-mod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    modteamcrafted{v2.2} [The Team Crafted Mod] (TeamCraftedMod_1.6.4-Olimation[2.7].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: Intel® HD Graphics 3000 GL version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2778, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

I get the same error with More Tools, but the one for tools comes before the one for the API.

Edited by Galvy_the_first, 11 March 2014 - 11:29 PM.

DreadPirateDavid
  • Minecraft: DreadPirateDavid

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

I just updated to the 1.7.2-1.0.0 version of the Lib, More Tools Mod, and More Food Mod and I am receiving this error when I attempt to start a new world or do into an existing one:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 4/14/14 11:52 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at clashsoft.cslib.minecraft.CSLib.serverStarted(CSLib.java:90)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:536)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor7.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:209)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:188)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarted(Loader.java:736)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:273)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:705)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 42497888 bytes (40 MB) / 388628480 bytes (370 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 12, tallocated: 94
FML: MCP v9.01-pre FML v7.2.116.1024 Minecraft Forge 10.12.0.1024 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.2.116.1024} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.0.1024.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.12.0.1024} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.0.1024.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
cslib{1.7.2-1.0.0} [Clashsoft Lib] (Clashsoft Lib 1.7.2-1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Errored
morefood{1.7.2-1.0.0} [More Food Mod] (More Food Mod 1.7.2-1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Errored
moretools{1.7.2-1.0.0} [More Tools Mod] (More Tools Mod 1.7.2-1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Errored
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

WoWAddonFTW

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

got the same problem as above.

and then i only got this mod installed.

Clashsoft

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostWoWAddonFTW, on 17 April 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

got the same problem as above.

and then i only got this mod installed.

I guess you are using 1.7.2-1.0.0, because 1.7.2-1.0.1 fixes that issue.
Posted Image
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

WoWAddonFTW

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

i am indeed using that one, i was using ur Food Mod as well, which in ur post stated it needed that version, however i was trying it seperatly since whenever i opened ur recipe book this mod seemed to crash *when i was using the 1.0.1 version*

so i guess that problem is related to this.

Clashsoft

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

View PostWoWAddonFTW, on 17 April 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

i am indeed using that one, i was using ur Food Mod as well, which in ur post stated it needed that version, however i was trying it seperatly since whenever i opened ur recipe book this mod seemed to crash *when i was using the 1.0.1 version*

so i guess that problem is related to this.

Gonna take a look at it. Also, if you claim that a mod crashes, append a crash log (in a spoiler please).
Posted Image
Posted Image
More Potions Mod

WoWAddonFTW

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

There u go

Also removed any other mod i had just to make the chance on incompability as low as possible
so the only things used now are
  • More Food 1.7.2
  • This Plugin 1.0.1
Spoiler: