Latest News Article

How to survive your first few days with Pixelmon installed

pixelmon tutorial first day mod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

darthvader45
  • Minecraft: darthvader456

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

All right, I'm sure many of you have heard of the Pixelmon mod; if you haven't, make sure to check it out: http://www.minecraft...th-2013/.  This tutorial is for those who are playing with this for the very first time.

Day 1:  This is basic for most Minecrafters.  Gather about 16 logs, make a crafting table, an axe and two wooden picks.  Gather cobblestone and coal, make a furnace, etc. etc.

Day 2:  Make sure to gather plenty of seeds as well as anything else you can get.  If you're hardcore and left vanilla mobs disabled, there are ways to get the vanilla stuff like milk, beef, pork, etc.:  Miltank can be milked and drops beef and leather.  Cubone/Marowak drops bones for bonemeal.  Voltorb and Electrode drop gunpowder for TNT.  Pikachu drops glowstone dust.  Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot drop feathers.  Caterpie/Weedle drop string, etc.

Day 3: Mine iron and smelt it to get ingots.  Craft iron discs with 3 iron ingots horizontally in the crafting table, then craft an anvil(not the vanilla one) using iron in an E shape, like so:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Make sure to craft a hammer, right-click with a disc(made from iron for the base or find apricorns on randomly generated apricorn trees to make lids) to place it on the anvil.  Then right click and hold until there are three distinct layers to the disc and right click to collect the base/lid.

Catch some pokemon to build your dream team, mine bauxite to make aluminum(used for more advanced machines like the fossil machine which revives fossils you may find while mining) and become a pokemon master!

Register or log in to remove.

Russian_Badger
  • Minecraft: russianbadger1

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Shouldn't this be in the tutorials section?

darthvader45
  • Minecraft: darthvader456

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostRussian_Badger, on 27 September 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Shouldn't this be in the tutorials section?

I honestly couldn't find it.  Sorry, can you have a mod move it?