• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[MAP] Cruise Ship 8500+DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

icanthink

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:53 AM

Cruise Ship

This is my first map, so don't rage me.  This has taken me a while, and I will add more... but not onto the ship itself.  I hope you guys like it!  Do not troll, only constructive criticism, compliments, questions, etc. allowed.

ALWAYS PLAY ON PEACEFUL WHILE ON THIS MAP

If you get board of it... set it on fire.  :DBlock:  :Teal:  :Red:  :VV:  :VV:  <!-- s:Flint and Steel: -->{SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png<!-- s:Flint and Steel: -->

Sorry about the quality of these images, I had to switch over to imageshack because photobucket was being stupid... ty for bearing with me!

Download here   Download :)

Here are some screenshots.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cruise Ship Somewhat Survival Version

Rules, don't break any blocks from the ship.
Dont spawn,
And, DONT SET THE SHIP ON FIRE

OBjectives, the natives have been polluting, and it has shut off the ship.  They blame it on you as well!  So the only way to set off again is to collect supplies in chests. (theres a lot around the ship, the main supplies will be the starters) And build the natives something grand!  You CAN play on peaceful, optional, but if you do I wouldn't hold your hopes that  :DBlock:  :D  :opblock:  :opblock: won't spawn in the ship.  Also, there are many supplies around, underwater and visable.  HAVE FUN!

Thanks to all of you for making this map a success, YEA!

Download: <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire...jkygnpw6a2dsl45<!-- m -->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

AntonioIII

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

Would there be a chest with the  {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png , or would you have to make it?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Embrausre said:

If you have the time, place TNT under their floor, and have a random pressure plate in the middle of their floor.

Put a sign up over the plate that reads "Step on Me".

Lawl Festival.

storm1000

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

AntonioIII said:

Would there be a chest with the  {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png , or would you have to make it?

haha roflol
Posted Image
Posted Image

N2tZ
    N2tZ

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hey, I added your map to my list of adventure maps :Diamond:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91726

daffytje
    daffytje

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

LOve the screenshots gonna test it out XD

icanthink

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

AntonioIII said:

:iapprove:

Now you have  {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png  XD, also I added repair supplies, and fishing.   :Notch:

N2tZ said:

Hey, I added your map to my list of adventure maps :)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91726

daffytje said:

LOve the screenshots gonna test it out XD

Thanks to both of you. :D

xaoquang
    xaoquang

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

Looks quite cool :Furnace:  like what you've done with the floor

icanthink

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:19 PM

xaoquang said:

Looks quite cool :Diamond:  like what you've done with the floor

Thank you :Diamond:.

Oh yeah, and I found an error, you start flying etc., so I just updated... or if you have Single Player Commands, you can just disable it.  Thanks for sticking with me! :Diamond:

Also added a pole on where I should work next.

:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: For all of you.  

Thanks for getting me 90 downloads in around 9 hours, you guys are great!

Magikal
    Magikal

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

Pretty cool. It could have a bit more land though, So more monsters are able to spawn instead of mobs falling in the sea drowning. I WANT A CHALLENGE WITH ZOMBIE CREEPER SKELETON AND CHICKEN PIRAAATEESS!!!
//www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=122389]Posted Image[/url]

Tron1o7
    Tron1o7

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

YESSSS!!! I LOVE maps that contain things like ships, especially the ones like in broville.  I have bookmarked this thread so i can remember to check for updates.  You sir have earned yourself 1  :D
Generation 24: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.

icanthink

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:21 AM

Tron1o7 said:

YESSSS!!! I LOVE maps that contain things like ships, especially the ones like in broville.  I have bookmarked this thread so i can remember to check for updates.  You sir have earned yourself 1  :Green:
Thanks!  :Blue:  :Blue:

Magikal said:

Pretty cool. It could have a bit more land though, So more monsters are able to spawn instead of mobs falling in the sea drowning. I WANT A CHALLENGE WITH ZOMBIE CREEPER SKELETON AND CHICKEN PIRAAATEESS!!!

Here lol...  I  exploded like half the ship, added spawns everywhere, and made wrecked it lol!  Try to get it to the top.  BTW this will probably suck because I spent like 10 min destroying the ship.  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :Iron:  :Teal:  :Teal:  :Zombie:

http://www.mediafire...gpwju5h33it5uda

AntonioIII

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

I wanna know what's at the bottom of the ocean
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Embrausre said:

If you have the time, place TNT under their floor, and have a random pressure plate in the middle of their floor.

Put a sign up over the plate that reads "Step on Me".

Lawl Festival.

icanthink

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:43 AM

AntonioIII said:

I wanna know what's at the bottom of the ocean

Yeah, sorry bout that, forgot to add why, I'm gunna put in a garbage bin, and the stuff down there is to show how dirty the ocean is.  XD  It will also play a bigger roll in a different version that Im gunna release soon.  Thanks! :iapprove:

H1
    H1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:08 AM

Nice map, I'm amazed by the redstone song and also the water "toys" at the top.
;)  Agrees
:SSSS: Cry
:Pig: Donate Meat To You
:Zombie: Die Due to Sheer Awesomeness
:Sheep: Drop Their Arrows
:D Spin more string
:tnt:  Just blows up with a little less courage knowing that ship can take more than one blow

icanthink

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

H1 said:

Nice map, I'm amazed by the redstone song and also the water "toys" at the top.
;)  Agrees
:SSSS: Cry
:Pig: Donate Meat To You
:Zombie: Die Due to Sheer Awesomeness
:Sheep: Drop Their Arrows
:Spider: Spin more string
:tnt:  Just blows up with a little less courage knowing that ship can take more than one blow

Thanks  :Diamond: 4 u!

Also status update:I am currently done with A floating town, but it is a campaign, and is not going to be a dock, but i made this a mix of a survival/adventure map, (except easy)LOL.  Thanks to everyone who made this map successful!
:)  :)  :)  :(  :D 250 downloads!!!!!!! :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

gasoline4ever

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Looks fricken (sorry lol) amazing! I am downloading it now!
Posted Image

icanthink

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

gasoline4ever said:

Looks fricken (sorry lol) amazing! I am downloading it now!

Thanks!    :D  :Diamond:  :Diamond:   Also, feel free to post screenies on what you made on the somewhat survival, and thanks for everyone!

470 DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vudger
    Vudger

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

simply fantastic. i really liked the music room in the bottom floor and the games room. you could have made differences in the bedrooms, no big deal though. havent tried the survival version yet, but that looks even better!

icanthink

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

Vudger said:

simply fantastic. i really liked the music room in the bottom floor and the games room. you could have made differences in the bedrooms, no big deal though. havent tried the survival version yet, but that looks even better!

Thanks!  Thanks for the compliment!  I'll work on those bedrooms!  Also, sorry about the img quality, i had to switch to imageshack, because photobucket wasnt working!  Thanks!

:iapprove:  :SSSS:  :D 4u.

darkbear

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

loved it i want to do a thing were i make a server with it  then set it on fire and every one panics and whoever is left wins