NeonPvp
    NeonPvp

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: sonicboom6463
  • Xbox:chasenation2002

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me! I wanted to know when the xray mod was coming out! i know alot of you will say JUST WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT, but i dont want those answers, i want a answer that explains it smoothly, (Example: It will be coming out (day) (month) (year) til then you can wait) i want xray for me being mod on a server, i want to find most of the bases and see if people are duping, xraying, hacking etc. Please tell me when it's coming out (pretty much all i'm saying is when is it coming out) THANKS

View PostNeonPvp, on 23 September 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me! I wanted to know when the xray mod was coming out! i know alot of you will say JUST WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT, but i dont want those answers, i want a answer that explains it smoothly, (Example: It will be coming out (day) (month) (year) til then you can wait) i want xray for me being mod on a server, i want to find most of the bases and see if people are duping, xraying, hacking etc. Please tell me when it's coming out (pretty much all i'm saying is when is it coming out) THANKS
and if you know any that are out please tell me also

Register or log in to remove.

NeonPvp
    NeonPvp

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: sonicboom6463
  • Xbox:chasenation2002

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostNeonPvp, on 23 September 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

and if you know any that are out please tell me also
and i dont want it to have to use modloader or forge

xBMAN88
    xBMAN88

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hello, I do not believe there will be a xray mod for 1.6.4, because I think the creator said that he is not updating it anymore but I don't know. Just keep checking back in like 1 week to see if it is updated, the creator who made it (CraftMiner) May be Away or on Vacation.

DanSparrow
    DanSparrow

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

Even if there was an xray mod for 1.6.4, there's no way you'll find one that doesn't require modloader or forge, 90% of them do, because they have a lot of problems with other mods using graphical stuff, like optifine. So my advice, learn how to use magic launcher or how to install ML/Forge, then you won't have to wait that long.

satisfiction6794
  • Minecraft: satisfiction

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

http://www.minecraft...4-xray-for-164/

It is updated and does not require modloader as usual...