The Add-on is a Work in progress, and considered an Alpha.
The current version adds the ability to smelt the Metallurgy's Metals, Tools, and Alloy mixing to Tinkers' Construct Smeltery. plus Molten Metallurgy metals can be cast into ingots and blocks.
The ability to make Tools and tool parts have been added in 0.7.0
Added more mods support on 0.7.5. ( Natura, Mekanism, Applied Energistics, and Biomes O' Plenty )
The add-on requires the following mods to function:
- Forge 871 for Minecraft 1.6.2, 880 - 965 for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Tinkers' Construct
- Metallurgy (Not required starting form 0.7.5)
0.8.0 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Curse (Tinkers' 1.5.3)
0.7.6 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Curseforge (Tinkers' 220.127.116.11)
0.7.5 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Curseforge (Tinkers' 18.104.22.168)
0.7.1 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Mediafire (Tinkers' 1.5.1, Metallurgy 3.3.1)
0.7.0 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Mediafire (Tinkers' 1.5.0, Metallurgy 3.3.1)
0.5.2 (Minecraft 1.6.4) Mediafire (Tinkers' 1.4.7d5, Metallurgy 3.2.3)
0.5.1 (Minecraft 1.6.2) Mediafire (Tinkers' 22.214.171.124, Metallurgy 3.2.3)
- Download and install Minecraft forge.
- Download and install Tinkers' Constuct.
- Download and install Metallurgy.
- Download ExtraTiC from the link above.
- Place the Jar file into the Mod folder.
- Run Minecraft and start Smelting.
128x/64x/32x Textures by Novamanga
Flipped Shovel Textures by Manan6619
Mod Pack policy:
You can add this mod to your mod pack, public or private, just add a link to this forum page.
- Slime Knights (Tinkers' Construct, Natura)
- Team Metallurgy (Metallurgy)
- RhinoKneel (Helped with textures of parts and tools)
- aidancbrady (Mekanism)
- AlgorithmX2 (Applied Energistics)
- Biomes O' Plenty team