• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mutant creatures ideas

mutant wither skeleton zombie pigman spider good idea bones swords sticky minions awesome deaths

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tocaraca2
    Tocaraca2

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hey anybody heard of the mutant creatures mod? It's epic, but it's not finished yet because there are many more mutated mobs to be made. I have 4 really cool ideas for the creatures, and suggesting them on the topic doesn't get many views because everybody else posts over it, so it goes behind a few pages. Vote this post up and reply to show if you like them. Here are the ideas:

Mutant Zombie Pigman
Spoiler:
Mutant Spider
Spoiler:
Mutant Wither Skeleton
Spoiler:

Posted Image

GENERATION 9003: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Register or log in to remove.

ShlohGaming

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostTocaraca2, on 20 September 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Hey anybody heard of the mutant creatures mod? It's epic, but it's not finished yet because there are many more mutated mobs to be made. I have 4 really cool ideas for the creatures, and suggesting them on the topic doesn't get many views because everybody else posts over it, so it goes behind a few pages. Vote this post up and reply to show if you like them. Here are the ideas:

Mutant Zombie Pigman
Spoiler:

Mutant Spider
Spoiler:

Mutant Ghast
Spoiler:

Mutant Wither Skeleton
Spoiler:

See what im doing here? Quote the author in your post, it will notify him on his profile so that you get a better chance at being noticed
Posted Image

Posted Image

Tocaraca2
    Tocaraca2

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

I've already posted the ideas to the hippomaster. He says he might look at the ideas when he's making the mobs, but he can't promise anything now though.
Posted Image

GENERATION 9003: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

PCAwesomeness
  • Minecraft: PCAwesomeness

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

I like this very much! The only problem is with the Mutant Ghast. He mostly sounds good, it's just that when he's added your way, he'll be a huge, fire-ball shooting, blaze spawning excuse for a leviathan. Why can't he fly?
My model page, still a WIP.

Tocaraca2
    Tocaraca2

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostPCAwesomeness, on 04 October 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

I like this very much! The only problem is with the Mutant Ghast. He mostly sounds good, it's just that when he's added your way, he'll be a huge, fire-ball shooting, blaze spawning excuse for a leviathan. Why can't he fly?
Maybe you could use the water breathing potion in 1.7?
Posted Image

theminerforlife3
  • Minecraft: theminer4life3

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Sure would be cool!

God ain't dead.

Herobrine ain't dead.

I, on the other hand, am.

Tocaraca2
    Tocaraca2

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

I put a lot of work into my ideas, and nobody gives feedback. Sure, I have 3 repliers, but, how many viewers do I have?... 1331? Seriously? 3 different repliers and 1331 different viewers? Is constructive criticism too much to ask?
Posted Image

Eldur
    Eldur

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Big pigmen from take back the night video to be the mutant zombie pigman.