laptop errors auto-update 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lightbulbwindows1000
  • Minecraft: BlueAmbulance
  • Xbox:Never heard of it
  • PSN:PS...2?

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Today, I got a new custom skin, so I uploaded it, and I wanted to show it off to my friends on my favorite server, but all of the servers say 1.6.2, and I thought it was a bug, so I went to go back to singleplayer, I noticed the Minecraft menu said Minecraft 1.6.4 in the corner, so I thought the launcher auto-updated, but it didn't, because it had no update information on 1.6.4. I logged back on, considering that a restart, and it was still Minecraft 1.6.4. I haven't done anything to the .minecraft file at all. Is there a reason and solution to this?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

tonkku107

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Postlightbulbwindows1000, on 19 September 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Today, I got a new custom skin, so I uploaded it, and I wanted to show it off to my friends on my favorite server, but all of the servers say 1.6.2, and I thought it was a bug, so I went to go back to singleplayer, I noticed the Minecraft menu said Minecraft 1.6.4 in the corner, so I thought the launcher auto-updated, but it didn't, because it had no update information on 1.6.4. I logged back on, considering that a restart, and it was still Minecraft 1.6.4. I haven't done anything to the .minecraft file at all. Is there a reason and solution to this?
1.6.4 Just came out, but http://mcupdate.tumblr.com/ hasn't been updated yet. If you want to play on the 1.6.2 servers, you can change the version from the profile editor.

I need something cool here...

lightbulbwindows1000
  • Minecraft: BlueAmbulance
  • Xbox:Never heard of it
  • PSN:PS...2?

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Posttonkku107, on 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

1.6.4 Just came out, but http://mcupdate.tumblr.com/ hasn't been updated yet. If you want to play on the 1.6.2 servers, you can change the version from the profile editor.
Oh, okay, thank you! I thought it was an error.
Posted Image