Latest News Article

Free Minecraft Intro Template!

free youtube intro template super cool! 3d animated easy credit awesome

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

DADAVIS12345
  • Minecraft: DADAVIS12345

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hey guys! This is an easy to use Minecraft Intro Template! You can find it here! :

Please give credit! Reply on here if you use it so I can see it! I really love to see my work affect others! Thanks!
If you do not have the programs to use this just ask me and I will do it for you!
Just tell me the words you want and I will put it in there! Thanks!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

DatAcidd
    DatAcidd

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

This is almost 20 seconds long. a good intro is like 7-11. I wouldnt use this because of the length

Cyphyres
    Cyphyres

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Do you use that certain template or would you be willing to make custom ones?
The first. The middle. And the last.

DADAVIS12345

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

I will be willing to make custom ones

View PostDatAcidd, on 17 September 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

This is almost 20 seconds long. a good intro is like 7-11. I wouldnt use this because of the length
it is only 14 seconds the first part is just a picture and the last part is a part where it says download in the description
Posted Image

Ravnhawk

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Would you be interested in doing one for me? I'd be grateful if you would. I have no video making experience besides recording, and this intro would be perfect for my Let's Play series I'm going to start.

Posted Image

Posted Image

DADAVIS12345

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

intro I just made!
Posted Image

sinisa01
    sinisa01

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

yes i will use this intro and i think its awesome but how can i change the text please answer?

shotgunjc
  • Minecraft: tebe96

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Hi I would like a cool intro with the skin of tebe96 but that says Shotgunjc

DADAVIS12345

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

ok um well sinisa do you have cinema4d? If not then you can either buy it(yuck) or torrent it which is pretty easy. Make sure you get version r13,r14, or r15. If you don't know how to use torrents contact me. Once you get Cinema4d it is pretty easy to figure out how to change the text as I left detailed instructions in the download in the description of the video
Posted Image

Egamer35
    Egamer35

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

hey I'm not sure if you can but can u make me a custom intro ill be sure to credit you and I subbed

heres my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/eddiegamerhernandez

(thxs in advanced if possible)

azazz99
    azazz99

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

You like??????? This intro is good!:)

azazz99
    azazz99

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

This intro is good! Good luck!

Sargent_SAS

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

I would like an icon pls custom designed if possible something just with _Xavi in it. I would also like a custom intro, with my skin and then maybe be on a pirate ship then i look into a scope then see tnt just tell me f\if u can do that thx. Sarge

Xxshadowops23xX

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

"I Subbed for you amazing work, Great Job! :D."

DADAVIS12345

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Uploaded new and better Template!
Posted Image

Beserker526
  • Minecraft: THE_BERK

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

Hello. I'm currently about to attempt to restart my Minecraft YouTube channel, and I think a good intro would make me look more, professional. So if it's not to much trouble I would like a custom intro, I'll add the details below.

My Minecraft IGN: THE_BERK (Actually, right now I have my Christmas skin on, so when/if you read and decide to make this, message me and I'll email you my normal skin file)
My YouTube channel: Berk Does Gaming
Note: I only have Camtasia Studio 8 for editing, so that is all I can do for editing.
What I want in the inro: If it's possible I'd like the background to be just a normal MC world, maybe some trees, a pond, and a medium sized house, now don't put to much work into the background if you don't want to/don't do backgrounds, but some would be nice. How ever if you can't do backgrounds a plain white will be fine. Secondly, I'd like my MC character (IGN Above) being approached by a creeper (Me facing it in a, sort of battle ready position) (Normal eyes, not the red ones like some people do) and right before the creeper gets to me, I reach out with my fist/hand (Maybe have a diamond sword in the left hand, but reach with his right) and pet it. It then comes up next to me and stands. We both then turn towards the viewing angle (Basically what the person watching would see, face towards the person) and start to explode! Then the camera pans upward, and you see the name Berk Does Gaming appear, then after maybe a second it break into peices (Like the diamond block breaks, that kind of breking effect), and then you can stop. Note: I'd like the camera kinda moving throughout this, not required. Now be creative and improve this idea in any way you like, your the one making the intro. Just try to keep the basic idea.

If this is to much work, or something here you just can't do, or you have questions. Please reply post haste! Also, I subbed to your channel for your excellent work. Anything else you need just let me know!

Thanks, if you do! If you don't well... Then... I'll be Posted Image
-Berk/BerkDoesGaming

P.S. Any music used in the video I would like a link to, I know YouTube has some weird copyright thing going on and I'd like to avoid being a part of it.

DADAVIS12345

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Post this on my gfx forum shop! http://www.minecraft...3d-skins-logos/
Posted Image

Beserker526
  • Minecraft: THE_BERK

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Never mind if it costs money then.

DADAVIS12345

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

lol it is 1$
Posted Image

DandifiedFour14

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

Hey, I was wondering If i sent you a music clip if you could make mae a custom minecraft intro that goes to the music? Please help.