Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Portable

portable magic tecnic minecraft

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BloodSt0rm

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

WHAT THIS IS:This uses several .bat files to write game data to a folder inside the downloaded directory, instead of %appdata%. This allows all data to be saved to that folder instead of the computer, allowing it to not rely on the usual appdata directory.

WHAT IS INCLUDED: Technic Launcher latest, Minecraft Launcher latest, Magic Launcher Latest, Optifine C4 Ultra 1.6.2.jar for slow computers to be used with Magic Launcher (open Magic Launcher with either the Control Panel or StartMagic.bat to use Magic Launcher as portable, click setup, click add next to the top mods box, and brows to the mods folder inside the downloaded directory)

HOW TO USE: To use as portable, launch one of the .bat files. These will launch the Launchers, but instead of writing all data to %appdata%, it writes it to the MCdata folder. If you want to use a launcher as a regular launcher and not as portable, click the launcher itself, which are located in the data folder.

The StartXXXX Launch their respective launchers as portable. The Control Panel, however, works different. When you open it, you will be presented with the name of the 3 launchers with a number beside each. To launch one of them as portable, type a number, and click enter. This will then launch the corresponding StartXXXX to the launcher you want (ex: pressing 3 then clicking enter will launch StartMagic, which will then launch Magic Launcher as Portable).

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Implementing Jportable. Until then, it uses the computers Java. That is the only computer reliant: Java. Sorry.

LINK: http://www.mediafire...gicPortable.zip

WHY .ZIP AND NOT .RAR: You have to get a program to unlock .rar files. I didn't want people to install another program just to get this. That's why I chose .zip: computers can extract it w/o the help of a program.

Register or log in to remove.

KevinABC96
    KevinABC96

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

i don't think you have permission to provide magic launcher,techn launcher and optifine downloads...

there is no need to use batch files or anything else,there are lots of much easier ways to create a portable copy of minecraft...java included.
i will upload a simple tutorial,with what you need,how to set everything up, and and and...on my tutorial and info thread...:
http://www.minecraft...rs-and-players/

blockout22
  • Minecraft: blockout22

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostBloodSt0rm, on 15 September 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

WHY .ZIP AND NOT .RAR: You have to get a program to unlock .rar files. I didn't want people to install another program just to get this. That's why I chose .zip: computers can extract it w/o the help of a program.

because mac users dont like .rar files Posted Image
Posted Image