Latest News Article

Titanic Mod

titanic make mod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DatBro64
  • Minecraft: DatBro64

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hello I just wanted to say someone PLZ make the Titanic mod I love the movie so it would be great to make it.Adding a storyline (Maybe, up to you) make Villagers have Cabins,Make the ship (duh), and make some NPCs or mobs like Jack Rose and Cal and don't forget the iceberg.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Yeah I'm just Jonny from Skyler and Jonny (I bet you don't know what the hell it is) but please subscribe and I'll make a Gaming channel with Minecraft and JUST SUBSCRIBE  wait Why am i still talking?
2013-08-25_13.07.19

Register or log in to remove.

mr_slender_man
  • Minecraft: frumpycat123

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

this goes in the mod suggestion section. just helping you out before people complain about it being here.

pringlepop
  • Minecraft: pringlepop

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

This would probably be better as an adventure map, if anything. A full blown mod would not be worth the time, but an adventure map could be easily done and possible very cool (or very stupid, depending on skill caliber of builders). I personally don't like the Titanic, but Im sure that an adventure map could be made. they are much easier than a full blown mod.

Posted Image

http://www.minecraft...de-mod-request/

PLEASE Check out this awesome thread if you are a freelance modder.