• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ijoy
    Ijoy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Two of my friends live in the same building and are connected to the internet via the same router. Only one of them can connect to our minecraft server at a time. The server is not on their network. Is there anything we can do to make it so they can play on the server at the same time?

-Thanks

Register or log in to remove.

painfulleap

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

Do you both OWN minecraft accounts?

If you are sharing a minecraft account that is piracy and the account can log into a multiplayer server only once.

I have had 3 people on one router log into a single server which works fine. Have you tried port forwarding?

Ijoy
    Ijoy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:41 AM

painfulleap said:

Do you both OWN minecraft accounts?

If you are sharing a minecraft account that is piracy and the account can log into a multiplayer server only once.

I have had 3 people on one router log into a single server which works fine. Have you tried port forwarding?

They both own their own minecraft accounts. Do they need to forward ports on their router? If so is there a guide you can point me in the direction of?

ferrybig
    ferrybig

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 211 posts
  • Minecraft: ferrybig

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:50 AM

you can set the amount off players that can connect to 1 server from 1 ip, mayby that munber is 1.
Pm me if you need an good redstone circut or if you have an question about minecraft.
Posted Image