18 replies to this topic

Valzy
    Valzy

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Minecraft: Watzyy

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:54 AM

Hey guys! I was wondering, I'm tired of all these big modded servers and was thinking I wanted to make
a small private survival server, if I did so would anyone be interested in joining?
\

By small I would say 8-10 slots.

As for playing wise,server would be up ALMOST 24/7 ! Thumbs up :RedShroom:

We could all work as a team! Gather and build together!

So, Is anyone interested?

*EDIT Please leave a message why you want to join and why I should let you join.   On the thread.Thanks! :RedShroom:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Fixitman457

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:05 AM

soz but you should let me join because ive been with minecraft since the beginning although my join date says otherwise this is because my brother let me use his acount and i got my own now so huzzah but yeah please consider me
NO YOU PUSHED IT *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

KingKlutch

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:19 AM

I've been looking for a server that would do just that! I don't know how, nor do I have the equipment or funds, to maintain a server. I'm just looking for a place to play with my cousin that lets us set our spawn and lets us just build. If you do make this server, let me know, I'm totally in!

buzzcut897
  • Minecraft: buzzcut897

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:22 AM

Ihave what you're looking for! I have a small server, 5 max people, but i might attemp to expand if i can find more testers. You do need hamachi downloaded (free) but if you have that you can play! its a great server, pm me if you want the IP and download link for hamachi

OkAyKriS

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

ive been looking for a nice small server with a friendly team =]. I can build, explore, and help other people with various needs, whether it's building a project, or finding dungeons and such.
Posted Image

watisagamertag

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

I want to join i been playing for about a year and Im tired of all those modded servers too so yeah, i can record if you want too because I have Fraps but yeah you should let me in :Pig:

buzzcut897
  • Minecraft: buzzcut897

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

:Pig: i have my server up now!! pm me for IP! :P

vegarg
    vegarg

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Minecraft: Vegarg
  • Xbox:Vegarg

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Hey,
I would like to join this server if there is any room because after I shut down my own server I have been looking for a good server to join and yea that would be pretty cool.  I hate modded servers like herocraft and think this would be really cool.  Thanks for considering :D
Posted Image

TerJr
    TerJr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

Hello. I'm a good builder with and love architectural aspects of building in Minecraft. I have played for a while but mostly single player. I love to play some small multiplayer stuff like this, and think it would be really fun as a small group rather than a disconnected heap of players.

Cheers

chrisbev
    chrisbev

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:33 AM

I'm definitely looking for something small - building focused, no inf resources, and ideally 18+ at least.  If you've got a server or are still looking for someone, send me a message - I still haven't found that server I'm looking for.

Minecraftnate

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

Me and my freind would love to join!

nathan25901
battlekiwi        <---Our IGNs
My mods! : viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=229693
[simg]http://i.imgur.com/jnF8H.jpg[/simg]
┌─┐I say old chap that is a jolly good post!
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

xzxVirusxzx

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

Id love to join the server, i just pmed you for the IP =)

Clydian
    Clydian

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: Clydian

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:40 AM

I would love to join this server ... unfortunately there are probably too many people already on it ... but i have tons of minecraft experience ... i won't let you down

Valzy
    Valzy

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

bump
Posted Image

Ferrero94

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

I would love to join so please consider me as a person to join :Sheep:
Nobody is safe now

Valzy
    Valzy

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

buzzcut897 said:

Ihave what you're looking for! I have a small server, 5 max people, but i might attemp to expand if i can find more testers. You do need hamachi downloaded (free) but if you have that you can play! its a great server, pm me if you want the IP and download link for hamachi

I'm hosting. Not looking for one >_>
Posted Image

0nlooker
    0nlooker

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hey,

I'd love to join this. I'm pretty new to Minecraft and so would love to find a little server to get started on.

Valzy
    Valzy

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

I'll look into you guys :Diamond: <3
Posted Image

scooter1959

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

Oh please i would love to join your server. i am on almost every day and i would consider myself to be very good at building. I would love the IP address , oh and another thing i had another server going well(not MINE) but someone was greifing and destroyed the world with the 100 blocks of legit TNT we had and everybody was pissed, so i would never greif or do anything to harm the server (truth) :Furnace: