• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JohnyPT
    JohnyPT

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

I searched the forums and i realized that i can't find any Anime similar texture pack.
So currently i'm producing a basic one (an amateur texture pack lol, its my first try but i already getting into it!)

I'm here to gather ideas for the texture packs, please help me in this :Turquoise:  
I'm currently in the middle already finished basic terrain textures but i still need ideas, i realized too that its pretty hard to make an Anime one... so to make it better i thought of adding Comic-Outline, worked well so far.

Register or log in to remove.

Redslug
    Redslug

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

It depends on what type of anime. Japanese warfare, like samurai. Or modern short-skirt prep anime?
Account Abandoned

fat eskimo 97

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

short skirt

*smiles*

JohnyPT
    JohnyPT

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Redslug said:

It depends on what type of anime. Japanese warfare, like samurai. Or modern short-skirt prep anime?

similar to naruto, soul eater, etc
any anime style

catdemon777
  • Minecraft: catdemon

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

the trees should be cherry blossoms, sapplings should look like a single cherry blossom leaf. i have more ideas but don't have time to explain. i will post later. good luck!
Posted Image

MetallicDeath

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:31 PM

Soul Eater, Naruto... BLEACH! -_- Anyways... My ideas... Sword=Normal Samurai Sword with steel blade and goldish redish handle... Axe= Kunai :D (If you don't like my ideas it's fine), Trees=Cherri Blossoms ( Like Reply above) Bow and Arrow= Pistol  with bullets.(Death note, Soul Eater, Etc.) Zombies= Humanish Zombies. I don't know to make texture packs... Anyways I hope I helped! GOOD LUCK!

catdemon777
  • Minecraft: catdemon

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

you can have paintings be different scenes from animes. the ground and sand and things can just be colored brighter, paper can be yu-gi-oh cards, lol. i was thinking swords to be katanas but the samuri ones work. flint and tinder can be a magic wand, shovels can be the staff from card captor sakura. axes can be a buster sword, hoes can be a scythe. i will keep brainstorming.
Posted Image

Dark_Rise

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

1. Make the iron sword be something along the lines of a Katana and the wood be a training "wooden" sword then make the stone be a kunai, less effective but can still kill, then diamond be a dual blade or chain sword or sumtin.

Also when will this be out?