• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

PsyOnix
    PsyOnix

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

I've found some sick seeds on this forum so I thought why not add mine.

*Note : the seed names are between " ". Don't include them while typing it in minecraft.

First seed : "Let's get some bacon"

A large beach with a huge ocean in front, and an enormous forest behind. Also a small group of 12 pumpkins can be found near the spawn point (assuming the spawn points do not differ so much from where I spawned :S)

Second seed : "Leave blank for a random seed"

Probably the most godly ocean ever found (for me at least). A huge ocean really.

Third seed : "Randomizing seeds..."

You spawn in a small valley surrounded with tall steep mountains. Some coal is very easily found on the ground near the spawn. As far as I explored, the world is mostly composed of very flat valleys, perfect for building, surrounded by mountains (including a few with snow on top). A large lake with tundra biome next to it is also there.

Fourth seed : "Show me some crazy map please." (dot is part of the seed)

My last but definetely not least seed. This map seems like the usual thing as the spawn is on a tiny beach near a pond and a dense forest. Althought, once passed that forest, the epicness begins. The laws are physics are redefined as this map is showing us what a floating island really means. I'd love to add snap shots as I've got a few but I don't know how :/ I'm on a mac btw if it changes anything.

*****BTW: I'm relying on everyone's coolness to not jack my seeds and appropriate them to him/herself :iapprove:

Register or log in to remove.

Petrie02
    Petrie02

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

Try "1537282145" It may seem like a random map, but if when you spawn you turn round 180 degrees and go to the other side of the hill there is a small beach, and on the edge of it there is a hole in which there is coal and iron. You can also set up camp there. There is a lot more to explore, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  :P
Posted Image

Kr3m1in
    Kr3m1in

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

On a Mac, press 'Command' 'Shift' and press '3' to take a picture of what you see on your screen. It will automatically save as a  high quality .png file. Do the same button combination but differ with '4' instead of '3' to chose what part of your screen you wish to capture. To escape desktop screenshot selection, press 'escape'. Hope this helped.

Junkalaa
    Junkalaa

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 663 posts
  • Minecraft: junkalaa

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

Petrie02 said:

Try "1537282145" It may seem like a random map, but if when you spawn you turn round 180 degrees and go to the other side of the hill there is a small beach, and on the edge of it there is a hole in which there is coal and iron. You can also set up camp there. There is a lot more to explore, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  :iapprove:

Spawn is different for everyone no matter what seed
I make maps *puts on sunglasses* Mother ­er.
I also go by 'Aeyio' and 'Aeyioo'

BaconStrips

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

The one about bacon seems good.
Posted Image

pi653
    pi653

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

try worstseedever it spawns u right in front of a sand filled spawner (Note: i found this on forums)

pi653
    pi653

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

the seed "pine tree" is pretty cool if u turn around and walk for about 15 blocks :iapprove:  :sponge:  :sponge:  :Iron:

iRossy
    iRossy

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

Ask a mod to move this thread, it's in the wrong section. This is for Maps created by people. Which this is not.

Go to "Survival Singleplayer Beta" section, then the Sub section "seeds"
If you write 'plz' just because it's shorter than 'please', I'll reply 'no' just because it's shorter than 'yes'.

Posted Image

Mzaq
    Mzaq

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • Minecraft: Mzaq

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

iRossy said:

Ask a mod to move this thread, it's in the wrong section. This is for Maps created by people. Which this is not.

Go to "Survival Singleplayer Beta" section, then the Sub section "seeds"
Would you conider my map list in the wrong section?
Posted Image

Wiredrawn173

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:55 AM

lol type sandstone..........i had naturally occurring sandstone wherever there was sand
Posted Image

Posted Image

IEConnection
  • Minecraft: gunner613

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:54 AM

Junkalaa said:

Petrie02 said:

Try "1537282145" It may seem like a random map, but if when you spawn you turn round 180 degrees and go to the other side of the hill there is a small beach, and on the edge of it there is a hole in which there is coal and iron. You can also set up camp there. There is a lot more to explore, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  :)

Spawn is different for everyone no matter what seed
Some maps have an absolute spawn wich is where a map ALWAYZ has the same spawn.
Posted Image

vXiTitan

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

pi653 said:

try worstseedever it spawns u right in front of a sand filled spawner (Note: i found this on forums)

This is true, i aslo spawned like 5 blocks away to my right was a zombie dungeon

mauies298

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

Try "Mojang" with the caps
[URL=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1043&t=309045]Posted Image[/URLhttp]  Posted Image

StrongJoshua

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Try "Underground" there is a huge desert/grass plain with a mountain on the side.
*Edit* Also try "Random" you spawn right next to a lava pit! :)  :Diamond:  :Diamond:
Check out my game, Jail Escape, and its progress here!
Also, check out my YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/StrongJoshua

Ghostophile

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

I found a real cool one. But I'm not giving it up outright, but I will give you a hint. Who Run Barter Town?

The answer does include proper grammar.

Infektard

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:56 AM

I just have to post this here, since i read this post
tried some seeds and then i wrote: Flying start

I looked around and jumped up the hills (some craters at the top, pass those)
and found this lava-pool inside the forest with sceletons around it.
Those started to burn, along with this huge forrest around it!

Its still burning EVERYWHERE, and the once beautiful forest is now an open field! xD
The problem is, theres so much forest around me that it probably will burn for a day or 2 (gametime).
Dont know if this works for all you guys, but if you like fire, try it!

The lava-pool should be pass those craters thats located upon the hill inside the huge forrest,
its not to far and if those trees/skeletons burn when you actually spawn,
the hole forest should light up from a distance after a little while! :D

A small warning tho, the forest is filled with all sorts of monsters. :Pig:

bsuiou
    bsuiou

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

1235711 is quite nice nothing special but just seems to have everything u need within reach

Martex
    Martex

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

Try "404"
Basically its a challenge, read more about it here :
viewtopic.php?f=1031&t=190157
Creeper says:
I love you lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
BANG!!
"your dead"

bobblehead
  • Minecraft: Bobblehead

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

Wiredrawn173 said:

lol type sandstone..........i had naturally occurring sandstone wherever there was sand

This map is possibly the BEST seed I've encountered thus far. It may even best Glacier. You spawn on a lame island but if you look in the distance you can see a continent of HUMUNGOUS MOUNTAINS! (If you squint, you can see a land formation resembling the Hole in the Wall located in South Africa.)
Posted Image

Hidden in this rolling range of cliffs and slopes is a glittering lake which they float upon gloriously.
Posted Image

Nearby is a nice Lake of fire. No need to take a trip to the nether to gather this stuff.
Posted Image

Just a few more beautiful screenshots. (And believe me, there's plenty.)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well I hope you like it. I didn't even mention the mountains BEHIND the spawn area. Remember, the seed is: "sandstone" .

As Roger Ward once said:

You know what your problem is, Jesus? You need to get laid. Real bad.

1Samsim1
    1Samsim1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Put in as a seed SPA in caps and there is a HUGE well medium, lake of gravel
Posted Image