Drex360

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

• This is not Confirmed By 4JStudios is just a possible update

• Minecraft Xbox360 Edition TU14 1.3.2

• Blocks & Items

• Added 2 new blocks (Posted Image Posted Image )
  • Book and Quill
    • Crafting recipe: 1 ink sac, 1 feather and 1 book in any possible shape.
    • See above for more information.
  • Written Book
    • Can only be obtained by signing a Book and Quill.
    • Can be sold to villagers

• World Generation

• Added desert-specific villages
      • Added Desert Temples
      • Added Jungle Temples
        • Built out of various kinds of cobblestone.
        • Contain multiple tripwire traps triggering dispensers filled with arrows.
        • Loot chests include bones, rotten flesh, gold ingots, iron ingots, diamonds and emeralds.

• Gameplay

• Added Adventure mode
            • Only playable using commands.
            • Building, setting things on fire and using buckets is disabled.
            • Players can only interact with mobs and the environment.
            • Players can place and take stuff from a chest, a furnace or a dispenser.
          • Added trading
            • Using emerald as currency, villagers will, depending on profession, offer different trades to players.
            • There are three kinds of trades: Selling, buying and enchanting.
            • As displayed in the top-most part of the trading GUI, villagers take one or more items or item stacks and give back something.
            • After trading, villagers will sometimes emit purple particles for a few seconds to indicate that their trades changed.
            • Otherwise unobtainable bottles o' enchanting and chainmail armor can be obtained by trading.

Just Play Minecraft And Relax.....

Register or log in to remove.

NinJakeTsu

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

No.

joecraft80

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

sounds awesome but tu12 just came out so it might be a little bit before we hear anything about the next feature adding update after the im sure bugfix that will be tu13. :)

HotaruTomoe

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

And its going to get locked the second a mod sees it.
The Real Reason we cannot have custom skins
http://www.minecraft.../#entry23935680

PoeticWhisper

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

I would be hoping that 4J would release the 1.3 and the Pretty scary update together. However, I don't see that happening.

Posted Image

joecraft80

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostPoeticWhisper, on 26 August 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

I would be hoping that 4J would release the 1.3 and the Pretty scary update together. However, I don't see that happening.

that would be sweet and right on time for halloween as well. :) Let's hope they think like you do. That would actually get us pretty close to the pc version or closer you could say. Crossing fingers lol.

MrBigCrow
  • Xbox:Hargryn

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

You copy/pasted the wiki entry?

problemchild316

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

I want to see horses soon. And bigger worlds to go with doubled height. I aldo want to be able to see farther when up high in my tree house

DiamondsnGold

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

Geez....here we go again.....we get a TU, and 2 days later here comes the next TU threads.  Get a life people!!  Play the game and when the update comes, it comes.

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

View Postproblemchild316, on 26 August 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

I want to see horses soon. And bigger worlds to go with doubled height. I aldo want to be able to see farther when up high in my tree house
The worlds are never going to get bigger. End of story. the reason they added more height is because empty space is nothing to the game. Expanding the world outword would require ot to generate more blocks which the Xbox 360 cannot keep up with due to lack of memory.

As for seeing further, the render distance likely won't change as it would put more stress on the Xbox 360 to run the game. It already suffers from lag spikes and slow loading in certain situations so they aren't knowingly going o make it worse just so people can see further.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

Gidy
    Gidy

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostMustache_Guy, on 27 August 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

The worlds are never going to get bigger. End of story. the reason they added more height is because empty space is nothing to the game. Expanding the world outword would require ot to generate more blocks which the Xbox 360 cannot keep up with due to lack of memory.

As for seeing further, the render distance likely won't change as it would put more stress on the Xbox 360 to run the game. It already suffers from lag spikes and slow loading in certain situations so they aren't knowingly going o make it worse just so people can see further.
The world size could get bigger if 4J add servers.

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostGidy800, on 27 August 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

There are plenty of reasons that will never happen aside from being difficult.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

PoeticWhisper

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostGidy800, on 27 August 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Proof pl0x? I'd like to understand the logic behind this. Everyone says it, but no one can really "prove" it.

Posted Image

ubergine
    ubergine

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1393 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostMustache_Guy, on 27 August 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

There are plenty of reasons that (servers) will never happen aside from being difficult.

There's too many reasons to do it, that it's a surprise they haven't already done it. Making rentable servers, thus making Minecraft into a kind of MMO, would be worth a billion dollars. Mojang took 200 milllion dollars last year. That's not counting the cut that went to microsoft or retailers or platform holders like Apple. Notch grossed over 100 million dollars.

Having a persistent server that one person rents and provides permissions to x number of other people, and even charging just a couple bucks a month, would make a darn fortune. They would probably charge more than a couple bucks.

Demeter
    Demeter

Absolute Class

• Retired Staff
  • 363 posts
  • Minecraft: AidanNC

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Please do not post redundant threads, next time don't make a thread about possible ideas this will only cause rumors and will get out of hand