This texture pack require's MCPatcher or Optifine to utilize features such as Connected Textures, Randomobs, BetterSkys, and more.
When I first started playing Minecraft, I was impressed. Not by the art, but by the gameplay. It grew on me. Eventually I realized Minecraft's default texture pack was not for me. I looked for texture packs that interested me. Nothing fit; too happy, too dark, some were just right. But it didn't feel right. I took the liberty to start my own texture pack. At first I used a bunch of textures from other packs. But did it blend? No. I started to make my own textures with a style inspired by many. My work completely became my own. I've created a dark medieval fantasy texture pack that fits my builds but stays true to Minecraft's resolution and overall theme.
-Updated Conquest ctm support
-New paintings (courtesy of steelfeathers)
-Tweaked mossy stone bricks
-Added string texture
-New realistic lightmap
-Tweaked biome colors
-Added iron block ctm
-Added blaze mob
-New daylight sensor
-Reworked dark oak logs
-New hay texture
Isabella (bonemouse) - Chickens, Spiders, XP orb
Pixel Perfection (XSSheep) - Lapis, Vines
Thy Explorer's Pack (Hoodoo) - Clouds
Feathersong (steelfeathers) - Paintings
This texture pack adds extra blocks for builders that use worldedit or the monsterblocks plugin (if you're on a server.) You can use them with //set, /lrbuild, //replace, etc. To see the extra blocks you will need mcpatcher or optifine. I have most of the blocks you see in this image so Chivalry is compatible with Conquest builds.
-Better Grass and Leaves Mod
I also recommend:
Spread the word!
Chivalry by Maffhew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
In other words:
- You may not redistribute this pack and claim it as your own.
- You may not redistribute this pack without a link to this thread or Planet Minecraft.
- You may not put money-making links such as adf.ly links with this work under any circumstances.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- You may use this Resource Pack as a part of any Minecraft-related video including those which are created for commercial purposes or are monetized by advertising, as long as there's a link to this thread.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from Matthew Dillow (Maffhew)