Divine RPG

mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gandalftheblu
  • Minecraft: Gandalftheblu

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hello,

I have a question about Divine RPG.  My dad is worried about me downloading mods for Minecraft to our computer.  He doesn't want any malware or viruses.  Is Divine RPG safe to download?

Thanks,

Gandalf_the_blu

Register or log in to remove.

ShlohGaming

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

http://www.feed-the-beast.com/ download that. I believe you download the Jar, and run that. it will open a new launcher, and give you many more mods than you could ever want. Most mods you find on the fourms are 100% safe by the way, so tell your father as long as it is from here, it is reliable. i have 58 mods directly from the fourms and im loving it up.

-EDIT -- Forgot to say, FTB has DivRPG lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gandalftheblu
  • Minecraft: Gandalftheblu

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Thank you> but It doesnt Have the mod Divine RPG. which is the one i really want is there a different website I could use?

Cyrot3k
    Cyrot3k

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Just use the link of the Divine RPG Forum Thread in this Forum. Its the official one.
I'm not a native english speaker, please bear that in mind.
Posted Image

ShlohGaming

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:21 AM

View PostGandalftheblu, on 23 August 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

Hello,

I have a question about Divine RPG.  My dad is worried about me downloading mods for Minecraft to our computer.  He doesn't want any malware or viruses.  Is Divine RPG safe to download?

Thanks,

Gandalf_the_blu

It isint called Diving RPG directly, however the mod pack name is RPG immersion. With the main mod being Divine RPG, and other mods built around it
Posted Image

Posted Image