mrbeaurelic

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

play.minersprison.com   

play.minersprison.com

Posted Image

Miners Prison

is a prison server with a twist

there is a custom plugin that includes cool mines / drugs / jail suits and more.

like a normal prison server you need to buy yourself up with the command

/rankup

Rules

Bannable

No Hacks

No Mods (optifine = ok)

Don't spawn

No Cursing

No Smugglin

No Lava or Water Buckets

No Advertisement

No Abussing

Not Bannable(But can be taken by an Guard)

No Weapons

No Armour

No Potions

No Fights

No Drugs

Guard Rules

The primary job of every guard is to protect and help the playersA guard must witness the crime to punish, otherwise it didn't happenGuards killing prisoners without a reason must be demoted to a lower rank or even fired from the staffIf a prisoner is caught with illegal stuff (weapons, armors ,drugs and potions) a guard must ask for them by counting down from 5 to 1 in chat if he refuses or attacks the guard he will be jailed for 10minsPvP is not allowed, and the guard must protect the prisoner that's being attacked. If the attacker cannot be determined, both players will be punished.If a guard accidentally kills a prisoner who gets in the way, and gets their stuff, they may return the non-contraband items.If you want to apply for guard add the word minersprison next to in-game-name

Posted Image

Tier 3 $0

Mine: Coal and Iron

Treefarm

Furnace Room

Shop

Cells

Tier 2 $10.000

Mine: Iron and Gold

Sugar Cane Farm

Pig Farm

Shop

Private Furnace Room

PvP

Tier 1 $35.000

Mine: Gold and Diamond

Pumpkin & Melon Farm

Low Enchant Table

Private Furnace Room

Shop

Tier 0 $75.000

Mine: Diamond and Emerald

2 Mob Farms

(Animal & Monsters)

Private Furnace Big

Shop

Melon Patch

High Enchant Table

Free(Not Finished) $150.000

City

Jobs

Buy Plots

Make Shops

Rent Out flats

Resource world

TrGuard

Apply on this forum

Kit trguard

more coming soon

Guard

Promotion from trgaurd by warden

Kit Guard

more coming soon

EliteGuard

Promotion from Guard by warden

Kit EliteGuard

more coming soon

Warden

(Owner)

Posted Image

You can donate from packages that include a prefix / money / kits

or for Money/Kits

Do /buy to chose what you want

Posted Image

[list][*]Read the guard rules before you submit the guard apply[*]and you need to be tier2 or higher to apply[*]What's your in-game-name?[*]How old are you?[*]In what timezone are you?[/center][center][*]What tier are you[*]For how long can you play?[*]Why should we should we chose you?[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armour or a weapon?[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying[*]How will you help the server?[*]Anything else we need to know?[/list]

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

RUSSIAN994

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

This server is the number one prison/jail server there is. Everyone join it to check it out.

ddmaxx007
  • Minecraft: darkblade7000

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

Miners Prison is a very unique server, i have never seen a prison server like it. The mines and tree farms are very unique and efficient. This server goes beyond your normal prison server kinda like a outcast. It has a small population but deserves a lot more players. beaurelic (the owner) is very nice and actually interacts with the chat unlike other prison servers. Nobody asked me to post this reply and they didn't need to, i posted this because the server deserves it.

-Death_Stealer
See you in-game!

Posted Image

RUSSIAN994

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

[*]What's your in-game-name? RUSSIAN994
[*]How old are you? 14
[*]In what timezone are you? pacific time zone
[*]For how long can you play? 10-20 hours daily
[*]Why should we should we chose you? I love this server and try my best to help we everyone and make everything peaceful.
[*]What do you need to when a prisoner has armour or a weapon? ask for it and give 5 secs then take consequences if not given.
[*]why should we choose you over the other people applying? I am kind, was the first to get free so know the tips and
[*]How will you help the server? I will tell all my friends about it and try to advertise on pmc and minecraft forums.
[*]Anything else we need to know? I can skype all the time and have a 4 year minecraft experience with over 30 times of mod/admin on servers .

BlueNova63

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

BlueNova63's Guard Application:
I am a Minecraft Player with a minecraft 2 year experience. I've been an Admin/Mod/Co-Owner on 18 Different servers. I am a joking type of gamer. I do not curse excessively. I will help (if needed) with the server. (Donate and Stuff) I really like this server. It is great and i won't abuse. I follow rules. and I do not make fun of players.

epic_brown

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

[*]What's your in-game-name? epic_brown
[*]How old are you? 14
[*]In what timezone are you? Pacific time zone
[*]For how long can you play? i can play until 9 a.m to 10 p.m
[*]Why should we should we chose you? you should choose me because i have a lot of Guard Experience and i'm trust worthy  
[*]What do you need to when a prisoner has armour or a weapon? You ask them to give it to you and if they dont you count down to 5 and if they still dont give it back you jail or kick them
[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying: like i said. i have a lot of Experience being Guard
[*]How will you help the server? i will help the server by being kind and helping out the new players and being a great guard
[*]Anything else we need to know? i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, my skype is xtristan.brownx, i own a server

ShelteredDrop

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

[*]What's your in-game-name? Some_French_Fry

[*]How old are you? 14

[*]In what timezone are you?[/center] central

[center][*]What tier are you? Free

[*]For how long can you play? I am going to get my laptop fixed but i wont be able to play until then (I am on my grandma's computer) I can get it fixed in a matter of a week or two

[*]Why should we should we chose you? I am helpful and supportive of the server and want to keep things under control by enforcing the rules.

[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armor or a weapon? Stop them and ask if they had read the rules and tell them that they are not allowed to have it and take it away from them

[*]why should we choose you over the other people applying? I have stayed on the server since it has came out and I have experience running and being op on servers.

[*]How will you help the server? By enforcing the rules, voting everyday, making sure people are playing fairly and nicely.

[*]Anything else we need to know? I can fix my laptop soon

mrbeaurelic

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostShelteredDrop, on 22 August 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

[*]What's your in-game-name? Some_French_Fry

[*]How old are you? 14

[*]In what timezone are you?[/center] central

[center][*]What tier are you? Free

[*]For how long can you play? I am going to get my laptop fixed but i wont be able to play until then (I am on my grandma's computer) I can get it fixed in a matter of a week or two

[*]Why should we should we chose you? I am helpful and supportive of the server and want to keep things under control by enforcing the rules.

[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armor or a weapon? Stop them and ask if they had read the rules and tell them that they are not allowed to have it and take it away from them

[*]why should we choose you over the other people applying? I have stayed on the server since it has came out and I have experience running and being op on servers.

[*]How will you help the server? By enforcing the rules, voting everyday, making sure people are playing fairly and nicely.

[*]Anything else we need to know? I can fix my laptop soon

are you willing to be a trguard that can only enter tier 3 and 2 ?
Posted Image

jacob2112112

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

[*]How old are you? 14

[*] in game name: Jacob2112112

[*]In what timezone are you?[eastern]

[*]What tier are you? 0

[*]For how long can you play? As long as i/you wish

[*]Why should we chose you? you should chose me because i have lots of experience with servers and i get along with MOST people. also i wont abuse the powers i am given as guard.Also i am very loyal to the servers i like. i stayed on one server for 4 months, until it got hacked and destroyed

[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armor or a weapon?ask them if they knew it was contraband,then count down from 5, then if they dont give up the contraband jail them for 10 minutes

[*]why should we choose you over the other people applying? i will never leave the server or get bored of minecraft and stop playing. i also have a lot of experience with servers considering i run my own.
[*]How will you help the server? i will help the server by stopping fights, confiscating contraband, and keeping the prison safe. i will also help advertise if you ever want me to.

[*]Anything else we need to know? i have a skype account(skittletrees) although i need to buy a mic.

ShelteredDrop

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postmrbeaurelic, on 22 August 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

are you willing to be a trguard that can only enter tier 3 and 2 ?
well i am free right now so wouldnt i be able to enter all tiers? and sure

katplaysmcx

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

[*]What's your in-game-name? Omgartsy
[*]How old are you? 14
[*]In what timezone are you?[/center] Eastern Time
[center][*]What tier are you 3 :(
[*]For how long can you play? 3-4 hours but im on and off all day
[*]Why should we should we chose you? I am very aware with all rules of a prison and I know contrabanned items and I know the rules of a guard. I am on daily and I know this server is new and is getting new people who may not follow rules. the rules need to be noticed by somebody and im very in control of the capaility
[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armour or a weapon? you say their name and count down to 5 and if they don't give it to you in the five seconds you jail them and take it away.
[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying well everybodies answer is great but I know I will not let you down and I will not be too mean beause I notice guards can be a bit strict but ...its a server and servers are mean to be enjoyed not disciplined
[*]How will you help the server? I will give suggestions to the owner and I will make sure everyboy follows the rules. when I get the money,i will donate to the server so it will stay up. :)
[*]Anything else we need to know? I have been guard in other prisons so I have experience

BlueNova63

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

[*]Read the guard rules before you submit the guard apply
[*]and you need to be tier2 or higher to apply
[*]What's your in-game-name? BLueNova63
[*]How old are you? I am 15 years old.
[*]In what timezone are you?[/center] I live in Texas. But I am on a lot of the time.
[center][*]What tier are you I am tier 1.
[*]For how long can you play? Almost all day. But since school is about to start maybe from like 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
[*]Why should we should we chose you? Because I am a great player and i won't abuse.
[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armor or a weapon? I need to confiscate it.
[*]why should we choose you over the other people applying? Because I am a great player and i am friendly and i will do a lot of things it takes to help.
[*]How will you help the server? I will donate. (If needed) I will settle fights and I will mute people. (If Needed)
[*]Anything else we need to know? I really think this server had a LOT of hard work put in it. It is great. And i would love it if i would receive the rank of guard so i can ACTUALLY help out. I really like it.

TastyLemon12345

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

What's your in-game-name?: TastyLemon100
[*]How old are you?: 14
[*]In what timezone are you?[/center]: Eastern standard time
[center][*]What tier are you: Free
[*]For how long can you play?: I can usually get on almost everyday if not i could contact the owner
[*]Why should we should we chose you?: I admin or higher on some other servers (if you need proof i cant show you)
[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armour or a weapon?: Tell him to get rid of either weapon or armor if they do not agree jail them
[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying: I have experience with this sort of stuff.
[*]How will you help the server?: I can advertise everyday to get players on any way possible
[*]Anything else we need to know? :No.
[/list]

mrbeaurelic

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostTastyLemon12345, on 24 August 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

What's your in-game-name?: TastyLemon100
[*]How old are you?: 14
[*]In what timezone are you?[/center]: Eastern standard time
[center][*]What tier are you: Free
[*]For how long can you play?: I can usually get on almost everyday if not i could contact the owner
[*]Why should we should we chose you?: I admin or higher on some other servers (if you need proof i cant show you)
[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armour or a weapon?: Tell him to get rid of either weapon or armor if they do not agree jail them
[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying: I have experience with this sort of stuff.
[*]How will you help the server?: I can advertise everyday to get players on any way possible
[*]Anything else we need to know? :No.
[/list]

approved
Posted Image

Rpgangster

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hey I just logged on and it says that I need to be whitelisted? If the is a permanent thing may I please be whitelisted, Thank you.

Minecraft Name:  Rpgangster52

katplaysmcx

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

how do I become whitelisted on the server?

epicfireblazedragon
  • Location: The land of pie riding over you all on my enderdragon,

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Hey there i would like to say something about TrGuard Omgartsy

i was mining away Iron and Coal (im Tier 3) i decide to ask how much Getting from Tier 2 - Tier 1 is. she says just use /rankup i say i can't because im only Tier 3. She says again just use /rank up and the conversation loops about 4 times before she finally understands and says "i don't know 100k i think". I was annoyed and after that she says "Someones on there man period" that got me pretty   ed, like wtf? we argue a bit more about stuff like "how do you even know im a man?" She threatens to jail me, acts like she's all important because she's a TrGuard. then all of a sudden i'm jailed. I forgot to mention, but me and her are the only 2 online. Then Daan, another TrGuard comes on and boom She unjails me?? She then says that she was just testing. I say "no, you just unjailed me because daan came on. you were threatening me 2 minutes ago" "You just happened to test jailing, without asking, right after threatening me?" she says "yeah, im just that cool :3" Then later when she said she Gtg, she calls me Manperiod man, again -_-

I feel this was very immature behaviour from a guard.
If you think I'm helpful, awesome or just the best guy ever, hit the +1 button :)

Posted Image

mrbeaurelic

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postepicfireblazedragon, on 26 August 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Hey there i would like to say something about TrGuard Omgartsy

i was mining away Iron and Coal (im Tier 3) i decide to ask how much Getting from Tier 2 - Tier 1 is. she says just use /rankup i say i can't because im only Tier 3. She says again just use /rank up and the conversation loops about 4 times before she finally understands and says "i don't know 100k i think". I was annoyed and after that she says "Someones on there man period" that got me pretty   ed, like wtf? we argue a bit more about stuff like "how do you even know im a man?" She threatens to jail me, acts like she's all important because she's a TrGuard. then all of a sudden i'm jailed. I forgot to mention, but me and her are the only 2 online. Then Daan, another TrGuard comes on and boom She unjails me?? She then says that she was just testing. I say "no, you just unjailed me because daan came on. you were threatening me 2 minutes ago" "You just happened to test jailing, without asking, right after threatening me?" she says "yeah, im just that cool :3" Then later when she said she Gtg, she calls me Manperiod man, again Posted Image

I feel this was very immature behaviour from a guard.

o will investigate it
Posted Image

mrbeaurelic

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

removed all mines and made 1 big mine for all players to mine together
Posted Image

jacob2112112

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

*]What's your in-game-name? jacob2112112

[*]How old are you? 14

[*]In what timezone are you?[/center] eastern

[center][*]What tier are you citizen

[*]For how long can you play?
as long as the servers up

[*]Why should we should we chose you?you should chose me because i would spend all my time on the server guarding the prison and i will help people that need help.

[*]What do you need to do when a prisoner has armour or a weapon? if a prisoner has a weapon i should ask for the said weapon and then count down from 5, if they dont hand over the weapon i should jail them for 10 minutes

[*]why should we choose you over the other people apllying. other people applying are most likely less experienced than i in being a staff member on servers, i am lead-dev, head-admin, and owner on several different servers, but some of those servers have gone under due to not enough money. also i will spend my time helping the prisoners and guarding unlike some spplicants

[*]How will you help the server? i will help the server by doing my best to keep the prison safe and preventing killing and contraband. i will also assist players that are in need of assistance

[*]Anything else we need to know? i am a diamond donor, i have a skype ( Skittletress ) but tell me when you want to skype because i will need to change computers

-sincerely
Jacob2112112_