Latest News Article

Faithful 32x32 For FTB Unleashed.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kevinpurcell058
  • Minecraft: kevinpurcell058

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

Faithful Pack 32x32 For FTB UNLEASHED.

I have been working on this for a couple of days, baically I got most of the mods from FTB Unleashed and compiled them to the one. Please note there is still some bugs and stuff like that in this texture pack.

We had some known bugs which we believe are fixed but we are having weird issues with tanks, I had fixed it and loading great on my own computer, but when another player downloaded it and used it it seemed to be bugging a lot. It seems to be working fine now though but if you find this bug please let me know by commenting on this post.

ALSO NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE FAITHFUL 32x32, I COMPILED IT FOR FTB UNLEASHED. YOU CAN FIND THE ORIGINAL THREAD HERE.

Please note that this is 32x32 and may have some issues if Optifine is not installed. You can probably use MCPatcher but I have never tested this with a FTB pack.

DOWNLOADS:

BETA 1.0.3 for FTB UNLEASHED 1.1.2

If You want ANY other packs please let me know and I may decide to work on it. If there is any other texture pack you want compiled that supports a lot of mod textures also let me know.

Note that not all mods are going to be textured as some are still not supported and may not even be in the future

HOW TO INSTALL:

Step 1.  In your minecraft (FTB Unleashed) pause menu or home screen click Settings, then click Texture Packs.

Step 2. Click Open Texture Packs Folder and simply drop the downloaded zip file into the Texture Pack folder.

Step 3. When that is done it will appear in the Texture Pack list, simply click it and let it load.

Step 4. Log into the game and ENJOY!

Register or log in to remove.

Bolts_24
    Bolts_24

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: Bolts_24
  • PSN:Bolts 24

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Nice patch! I couldn't find any good texture pack and I already use Faithful with Vanilla MC...
Suggestion: Do SpaxPureBDCraft please
http://bdcraft.net/
Oh yeah, almost forgot...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Go make yourself some tools and armor..
Stay Hungry America...
Posted Image

StormKing32

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Very nice, the only thing I can think of improving is adding some screenshots. Just so you know what's in the box, so to say.

Crafterguy3x3
  • Minecraft: Crafterguy3x3
  • PSN:vickfam2010

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Do you have permission from the maker of that faithful pack to use his textures?

View PostBolts_24, on 27 August 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

Suggestion: Do SpaxPureBDCraft please
http://bdcraft.net/

PureBDcraft already has an official mod pack for FTB and FTB UNLEASHED.
http://bdcraft.net/p...list-search?m=2

snifit0712
  • Minecraft: vavashi

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

DL link 404s.
Posted Image

porkchopassasin

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

when i click on the link it just comes up with a blank screen with a red circle with a line in it in the top left, any idea why?Posted Image Posted Image