In this parkour map, you have to see how far and fast you can do it! This took a long time to make so please rate and comment what you feel about this map!
our goal of this parkour map is to see how fast you can beat the parkour with out quitting or falling off the course!
If you came here for a map, i bet this is what you look for! well here it is!
-Over 6000 downloads!-
Want to support my map and hopeful mod making soon?
Just comment what you like and dislike about my maps! yep!
I have been making maps because i like to see people like my stuff! It makes me feel good and want to make more, so please rate and comment!
This is another map i made before this one. Please play this one first.
Go look at my profile!
How to install-
1) Download my map and open the folder. There should be another folder in that one called runner 2. Take that folder and put in on your desktop.
2) If you have windows 7 go to your start menu press run. If you have windows 8 go to the right side of the desktop and a tab should pop up. Press search.If you have a mac Open Finder.app
Click "Go" in menubar Then choose "Go to folder..."
Type in "~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/bin" (without quotes)
3) Look up %appdata% If you have mac Type in "~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/bin" (without quotes)
4) Open up the .minecraft folder and open up the saves folder
5) Drag the Runner folder on your desktop in the saves folder.
6) Play minecraft and there should be a new single player world on your game called Runner 2
7) Play and have fun!