Latest News Article

Minecraft lag

lag

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cooljak96

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hello,

I bought Minecraft on my laptop the other day, but when I tried to play, the video kept skipping around, which made my unable to play the game. It wouldn't flow smoothly. I have all the required specifications for my computer, how do i get it to work?

Register or log in to remove.

amac55
    amac55

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Minecraft: amac55

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hey Cooljak96, have you tried the optifine mod? It works 100% for me! without it I run 10-20 FPS with it I run 50-70 I will give you a link to a youtube video showing exactly how to do it. Another thing is, try turning your render distance down, that really helps. Also, try turning Graphics: Fancy > Fast. Enjoy!
Subscribe to my Youtube!
If I helped, Please press that Posted Image  Button!

Cooljak96

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ok, I will try both of those! Thank you!

amac55
    amac55

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Minecraft: amac55

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

No problem :)
Subscribe to my Youtube!
If I helped, Please press that Posted Image  Button!

Cooljak96

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

Ok, so I followed the youtube guide as far as I could, however, I could not find "Optifine" in the version drop down list. Any suggestions?

karlzhao314

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

First off, full specs would be useful. You can say that you have "all the required specifications", but technically, a Pentium 4 and a GeForce 256 fall in that category.

Also, for your Optifine question, I don't know which version drop-down you mean, but the download should be here. Look for the section that says "Optifine HD B4 Ultra" and download that.
Aura
Goodbye fm87 :(