Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cactus Juice

cactus food

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dale_Herman

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

I suggest that Mojang adds cactus Juice. I suppose they could do this by bringing back the gear and using it in a recipe the gear would be in the middle with cobblestone around it. It would be called the juicer. It would have a hand crank on the top and you would tap it with your hand to spin it. You would put cactus and a bowl inside of and you would get a bowl of cactus juice.

Register or log in to remove.

Mistika2489

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

by bringing back the gear

There was never a gear.
Logic? Logic is for idiots.

Dale_Herman

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

they did almost add a gear in indev

MightyRay101
  • Minecraft: PE:MightyRay101
  • Xbox:PrepOwl3

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Cactus juice is not needed at all and gears are unimplemented features but could be obtained via hack between Indev and Infdev.
Posted Image

Cocky_Monkey
  • Minecraft: PE: Cocky_Monkey
  • Xbox::3

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

They shouldn't add it, you know why? Because in the last airbender Sokka and Momo drank some and they sort of got high/drunk. No the real reason is it is not needed right now. I would be glad to see it for brewing though for PC :D even though I don't have a PC :(
I draw... Yeah :]
Also 3DS FC: 0662-4153-9518 Who's up for a battle? XY IGN:Soggy
[url=https://twitter.com/CockyMonkey]Posted Image

RallyExTremez438

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

Ehh Gross :P

The_BritishCrafter

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

What purpose would cactus juice serve? Maybe it would be good once brewing is added as a PE exclusive ingredient, but for now, probably nothing.
Want to see fortnightly mobile gaming reviews? Click Here!
To all newcomers: MINECRAFT PE IS AN ALPHA. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE 'LACK OF FEATURES' IN THE UPDATE AND SAY THAT XBOX IS BETTER. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN MOJANG, YOU TRY CODING IT. So Yeah.

ToolKixHD
  • Minecraft: ToolKix

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

There is slim chance of that happening because cactus juice isn't even in the PC version but still you have a pretty good idea for the juicer :)