• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

BFitz937
    BFitz937

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Okay, first of all, I bought the game. I paid with paypal and my game allows multiplayer and everything. I have my own account, everything should be fine and dandy, BUT... when I go to the profile page on minecraft.net it says "You need to buy the game to be able to change your skin." Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? I really want to change my skin because I made a really cool one and it won't let me apply it.

--
Thanks in advance
BFitz937

Register or log in to remove.

0Figment0
  • Minecraft: 0Figment0

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:19 AM

I'm a little perplexed as well.
I actually edited my skin once, just for giggles. I removed a tooth. It seemed to work fine.
Tried uploading a fully custom skin today.. Won't change. Still my missing tooth guy both on the site and in game.. ;)
Posted Image

kittenaid
  • Minecraft: Lirinya

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:38 AM

a very basic suggestion, have you logged out/closed minecraft the game and tried chaging skin? i know many people who try change it when still logged in and it doesnt work.

Ex-Admin for Lord of the Craft!
www.lordofthecraft.com

GirlMiner24

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

OMG I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's really starting to get on my nerves! I don't want to be Steve anymore, whenever I go onto minecraftskins, it says on minecraft.net 'You have to purchase the game before changing your skin' and I don't know how to do it! Omg.

irongolemlord

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

me tooo!!!! but it hasn't happened before and ive changed my skin hundreds of times

josephrock11

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

this happens to me too i really want to change skin so people could stop calling me a noob but it says i did not buy the game

JeeperCreeper45

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Getting same problem. But its kinda different. I can change my skin perfectly but. It doesn't register for my friends Posted Image
Posted Image
The Summoner Will RETURN

BossJack

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Go on skindex u can change ur skin on that easily and press minecraft download
Posted Image
Should Villagers be able to build and upgrade and have jobs and defend there village please vote yes to make mine craft better http://www.minecraft...nd-there-selfs/

fishbros
    fishbros

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

I had the exact same problem and i figured out how to fix it! Ok, so at mine craft.net instead of logging in with your Mojang account or email, you need to log in using your mine craft Username (not an email) and the password you use to log into the game. Then go to Profile and you should be able to upload your skin. Hope this helps!