• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Join my small minecraft server 1.6.2

minecraft server minecraft servers to join good minecraft server survival server no griefing server

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

z0mbiespartan17

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hello everybody. Many times I have posted about this one minecraft server so my minecraft server has been running for about 4 months now I do have people that go on my server but I am looking for more players. My server is mainly a survival server yet pvping is aloud but making so the pvping is confined to arenas. Make sure you read the rules of my server as if you do not you woll remain as the clumsy newbie rank. IP: 69.175.27.170
My server has many different ranks and titles listed bellow

[New]: The New rank is for players who are new and have just joined the server. They have basic permissions.

[member]: The member rank is earned when a player reads rules. Members have the basic perms as well as New but can also use more advanced ones like /sethome /warp etc.

[Builder]: the Builder rank can be achieved when a player has built a house or structure that looks very good. advanced builders usually rank up very quickly. Builders have the same perms as members do.

[Knight]: Knights are for the players that play on the server a lot. Knights are usually very loyal and are respected for their rank. Knights have all the same commands as member + /nick /hat and /realname and some more misc commands.

[Explorer]: Explorers are for people that I think will help new players and others out all the time. Explorers are normally earned when I think a knight is ready to be more of a *semi-staff* player. Explorers have all the commands and perms on knight + /broadcast and nickname colors.

[Champion]: Champions are staff and they all or loyal and hard working. A champion is pretty much a moderator without the promotion and ban commands. But their are only 3 spots remaining in this rank so only the most hard working players can achieve this. Champions have /jump /fly, fly safe mode and some more moderator commands.

So those are the ranks and also I would like to say i do not want griefers etc or hackers on this server these types of people will be banned so here is the list of rules below
Rules
1 be friendly do not disrespect people
2 No griefing
3 no hacking
4 swearing is allowed but do not swear directly at a player
5 No asking for ranks and items
6 don't be a jerk be nice to people
7 no abuse
8 No Xray
9 No spamming
10 No server Advertising

so yer thats really it so I hope you like my server. remember [owner]= z0mbiespartan17 ;D
links
Planet minecraft page: http://www.planetmin...oleplay-server/

Register or log in to remove.

MightyHunter005

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Hey dude I think I would love to play this server my ign is KnappFam

morallzz
    morallzz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hi, i wanna join your server. Add me up.. Morallzz

chevria0
    chevria0

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hey id like to join this server, my ign is Chevria0 :)

wesallen4

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

hey man! im 21, super fun to be around, and a super great builder! i can build almost anything except for redstone haha! add me please! thanks! ign:wesallen4

RockSmasher456

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

I would love to join this server, my ign is: RockSmasher456

jsadler111

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

i would like to play on this server my name ign is jsadler

Dat_Sweater

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hello :) Please add me to the whitelist. My IGN is Dat_Sweater. Can't wait to get started.

VeytonVX
    VeytonVX

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Postwesallen4, on 19 August 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

hey man! im 21, super fun to be around, and a super great builder! i can build almost anything except for redstone haha! add me please! thanks! ign:wesallen4

haha i could help you with that, my IGN is VeytonVX and my friend's one is jellybean_______ (7 underscores Posted Image) so we'd appreciate it if you whitelisted us, thanks

jacobwilk

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Add me to the whitelist my ign is jacobwilk. This server sounds pretty cool Posted Image

HugoGuy00

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

Please whitelist me my name is HugoGuy00 if you want my email its [email protected]
and skype is huggeboy1

Ray123528
  • Minecraft: lema020

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Any way I can get a whitelist? My ign is lema020.

Hitman4500

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

i would like to play on your server i have a texting app shoot me a txt if you allow me to join you. mc username is jesusisafag app number is 4133425669

qelschuetz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hello, I would love to join a small server such as this. The previous server I spent more than a year on shut down so I have been evicted from the castle I grew so used to. My username is Enigmatic_Lewis. Here are some things that I have built:

My castle, St. Lucenburg:
http://i.imgur.com/jeh5iZN.jpg

An RPG-style village, Clarivale:
http://i.imgur.com/nRoFetW.jpg

A self portrait on my throne:
http://i.imgur.com/ZuAxq4G.png

As a bonus, the first house I ever made (around 2 years ago):
http://i.imgur.com/iMvvH.jpg

UNST3RBLICH

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Might want to consider making Member rank automatic upon reading the rules. I read the rules but there was no staff on, so couldn't become full member to use /sethome. Game name same as display.

scooby_dooby_doo

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Hello. My in game user name is nickpe i have recently been griefed. I have no idea who it is but i see that you have Co Protect and I was wondering if you could rollback this griefer please. Thanks

EDIT. We have found the griefer

moltack131

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

sounds like a fun place can i join my ign is moltack131

mountinpengu
  • Minecraft: mountinpengu

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hello Im a penguin looking for a small friendly server so
my IGN is mountinpengu no caps

OpDeploy
    OpDeploy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hey this seems cool my IGN is OpDeploy

xNoRegretz

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

are you allowed certain small mods? e.g. timber, reis minimap, optifine and mods like those?

EDIT: ok i went on the server and optifine and reis are allowed thanks also can you make me member?