73 replies to this topic

~Yui
    ~Yui

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:46 PM

VOLUME THREE

Link to Volume Three of ~Yui's Most excellent bleach skin packs Visored Edition.
http://www.minecraft...827522#p2827522

VOLUME FOUR

VOLUME FOUR BEING RELEASED THIS WEEKEND

CURRENTLY WORKING ON BLEACH VOLUME 5 + CODE GEASS VOLUME 1

>>>EXAMS: SEMI-RETIREMENT<<<
Always in pursuit of perfection but never hoping to attain it for when we do we cease to grow
[YUI] Kitty Skin Pack- viewtopic.php?f=27&t=166826

Register or log in to remove.

MetroFan180
  • Minecraft: MetroidFan180

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:38 AM

B. B all the way.

And s-weet! I want a visored Ichigo! >:D
Posted Image
Posted Image

Been Sig'd: 3 Times

hunterh98

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:14 AM

B, definately.
Can't wait!

Why not have your next series featuring origional creations made by you? It might be hard at first(That's what she said), but in the long run, it's always worth it!
Posted Image

Razzor
    Razzor

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Minecraft: RazzorRockweel

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

A!

MetroFan180

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:39 AM

Razzor said:

A!

He meant B folks! B all the way!

Code Geass would be AMAZING
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xukkorz
    Xukkorz

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

Seeing as how CLAMP designs are the best (regardless of if Geass is or not) I whole heartedly vote B.
Posted Image

assassin483

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:36 AM

I say A. I like Code Geass but I think you should finish bleach completely before moving on to something else.
Posted Image

MetroFan180

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:43 AM

assassin483 said:

I say A. I like Code Geass but I think you should finish bleach completely before moving on to something else.

There needs to be something new. Not Bleach this, Bleach that.
Posted Image
Posted Image

DakotaNelson1

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:04 AM

If I can throw in a request for a Urahara done. Then I'm content.

Though I love Code Geass and Bleach equally up there with Naruto x_x <333 so I can't decide
Yui FanClub!

Currently Using Rose, Un Visard Form. Credit Goes to ~Yui for her great work <3 And All of you should go and support her for more Awesome Skins >:O! <3

angstysnow

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

after this i would be happy with either but yea.. A just cause i dont really enjoy code geass too much (i will be getting spammed with how much i should watch it in 3...2....1..)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

IAintYoMama

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

I got bleachrolled, but can't wait for the pictures! ;)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Razzor
    Razzor

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Minecraft: RazzorRockweel

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

I can't wait!

RownTheKorok

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:58 AM

dgdfgartq2q7 said:

I admit I can not give you anything. I am ashamed. Why am I always to know where your heart is just fine. I have not been material to meet you. Buy a few clothes to buy, buy are very cheap. I was speechless. I ... ... have you lived frugal lives. Ever this is too bland. In this regard, I failed to treat you. I ... ... I will work hard. Hope I was able to find work.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love. I will forever remember. And people love again, I will take a good,dr dre headphones, really serious, cold quiet. Do not fudge the. I'm sorry you do a lot of things, I am sorry.

of course I still want you to think about our past. I hope together. I hope.

I do not know if you have read on mood, also friend of the read on line.
I hate myself. I hate myself for everything. Such a result is the result of my own. Why do so many silly things. Not believe you, try to blame others. Why be so narrow-minded ... ... I regret it, I regret doing it all. Has no chance to turn over the. Everything gone. Complete his own love to lose it. I can look back? ... ... I have a chance to turn it? I'm really stupid. Life is too failed. Does not believe you love me. Without you, I really live every day in pain.

really I can not accept the break up, I really do not have you, I do not know. I am each day and night,dre beats, every minute, are forgetful, as stayed the same, just like cell phones on the table, obviously I do not remember. I remember your smile, your bit by bit, I did not really help you. In the past without the support of you in my side, in a lot of times I have lost something, I think it does not matter how little there is you. You are a part of my life, I really did not you missing a lot. Without you I'm not quite happy. Without you I feel asleep. A day is a day without you past couple of days, really can not have. I hate you, ah that points to points, I now love and hate. I could not say. Do not even feelings. Break up.

you when you ask what I like, I like your voice,beats by dr dre, really just know I said I would do nothing to call to hear. Long and your delicious blog that lovely mouth, and your character. I also like your lying quietly asleep on my chest or I hold you sleep. I also like teasing you while you sleep. In fact, you lazy waist up in bed when the very cute. Etc ... ... I like you so much.
fall in love again we two affinity for it ... ... I would be good to reflect on ... ... give me an opportunity to turn up.
did last night, too many mosquitoes, bitten unknowingly sleep. So thought a long time. Want to understand something.
But you say that I am not motivated, I have a little. The point is lazy, in fact, I am still very real ambitions. I have ideas. I do so for a long time in the company, because it has learning environment. If we had gone to work there, Xu Jinglei, not so much a place. Possible. This is only a hypothesis. I'll try.
Dear comrades of the of
Why should it want to understand only after you have it. I ... ... I'll have to change, to change, to calm down, to calm down. Can not be so stingy, you can not do that, care about losing you, the thought of losing you. I can not reason. Made so many stupid things ... ... why it is only now clear,

I think you said that Yang Yang, there should be such a person, but not like I think. When you do not like him and me together ... ... how could I not believe you were so. And I believe you were the lies. I really really ... ... should be a lot of words you say are false. Are used to gas me. Is to test me. Silly me how to do! !
you know when you come from home, I really want to wait to see you, but you do not want me to pick you up. I come before you sleep at night I feel, then up to six in Songgang, I am a person here from six o'clock until two o'clock and more. You say you like me to take. It really hurts my heart hurts.

lost hope if you do not give me the slightest opportunity, the opportunity to even see my face who did not. How do I so foolish. Happens to be forcing you. Was later pushed to the breaking up of the results. This is my own making. How do I save it all before. Do not know if there is no chance.
anyway,beats by dre, whether you have to forgive me, I still your best best friend. I bless you in the side. If the affinity, we can come together, I will seize the opportunity. I want to change my ways in life, change yourself. Whether with you, have changed.

爱你,我真的好疲惫……

我才发明本来本人连院子都还没跑出去

浪漫不浪漫,薰衣草知道

the winter of this country is so long.
the sping do not come here as usually.
everywhere is so cold.
it is cold to the bone.
I do not like this kind of weather.

STFU you damn spammer.
Posted Image

hunterh98

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:56 AM

dgdfgartq2q7 said:

I admit I can not give you anything. I am ashamed. Why am I always to know where your heart is just fine. How could this HAPPEN TO MEEE, I JUST LOST THE GAME! I AM A FAILURE AT MY LIFE. I STOLE MY MOTHER'S DEBIT CARD. I JUST SPAMMED THIS FREAKING FORM.  

Amazing story, bro.
Posted Image

~Yui
    ~Yui

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:35 AM

GET VOTING!

Also...

SCOTT I hope you are happy!
Always in pursuit of perfection but never hoping to attain it for when we do we cease to grow

Mast3rEbony

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

That's a 1min sketch D: That would take me 1 whole day D:

Mr_Grandtree
  • Minecraft: Mr_Grandtree

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:47 AM

Awesome.. Not in the hippy "Dude that that shag carpet is awesome" but in the meaning that I stood in awe looking at it. It is perfection. I may whiten up the rose a little to help verify it is a male but other than my masculenity it is perfect. Also, I vote C, which is do whatever you want, make spongebob, take a break, just do whatever it is you do that makes you happy. Though I am pretty sure the crafters would miss your wonderful skins. Anyway, can't wait to get the link ! Love ya ;P

As for the rose, if you want the story, it grew from his sisters grave and has magical properties it got from her dead body. It has powerful restoritive properties to keep him from getting sick and heals small wounds in a matter of minutes, while lethal wounds will still usually kill him it does help. He infused it with his nature powers giving it life and a mind of it's own. It stands guard ovee him while he sleeps and is used as a second pairs of eyes in battle, which can look behind him as well. All and all a very useful tool and momento.

RownTheKorok

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

A
Posted Image

~Yui
    ~Yui

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

*UPDATED!*

I'm always trying to give you guys what you want so I hope you will be satisfied with the outcome of the vote no matter what your choice was!

Firecam
    Firecam

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

Looking forward to an Isshin skin!