Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Forge] Chest ESP

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Exofalcon
  • Minecraft: Exofalcon

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

I'm requesting a plugin the shows you where chests are that is only dependent on Forge.  I've been looking everywhere for one but I can't find it.  The reason I need it is because I'm a server owner and an old staff member released illegal items into the economy and people are hiding them.  I need Chest ESP to find their hidden stashes and fix my server back up.
Click here to view my epic server!
<-- Videos
<-- Intros

Register or log in to remove.

Cr0_Phantom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

Well,I would make it with hacked client because all of chest esp's are outdated :)

Exofalcon

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm trying not to get xray and other stuff though because I like playing legit and I still want forge.
<-- Videos
<-- Intros

claycorp
    claycorp

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Minecraft: Claycorp

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Nope.
Change the Id of the items if its in a mod and start the server they will go away.
If not ask for them back or just ban people if you ever see them with it.

Exofalcon

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

View Postclaycorp, on 02 August 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Nope.
Change the Id of the items if its in a mod and start the server they will go away.
If not ask for them back or just ban people if you ever see them with it.
I don't really understand what that means lol.  Is it possible for someone to code a chest ESP that just goes into the mods folder of forge?
<-- Videos
<-- Intros

An_Inept_Ninja

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

I made a ChesESP, but I know almost nothing about forge, so all this .zip contains is the two modified classes for the mod. The coding is done, all you have to do is put it together in a way that forge will add it when you run your client. Sorry I could do the rest for you, maybe someone else can.

Exofalcon

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostAn_Inept_Ninja, on 04 August 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

I made a ChesESP, but I know almost nothing about forge, so all this .zip contains is the two modified classes for the mod. The coding is done, all you have to do is put it together in a way that forge will add it when you run your client. Sorry I could do the rest for you, maybe someone else can.

Thank you!  I'll try to get my friends to code it so it'll become a forge drag and drop.
<-- Videos
<-- Intros