Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

ReadTimeoutException: Null

null timeout

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ChokolateThunder

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

When playing on this server,everything was going fine, then everyone suddenly wasn't moving, i couldn't open interfaces, and could destroy blocks i usually can't, i got dissconnected and it said this "disconnected by server" and underneath that "ReadTimeoutException: null" whats this mean? how can i fix it? I kinda troubleshooted this and people were saying because the server was full but i was in the server for at least 30 min. prior to this, i have gotten this a few times, this server can be donated to and you will get reserved slots in their minigames, i am not a donater and i was in a minigame, is it possible that a donater joined and it kicked me because the server was full and they have priority over me? the server was shotbow, IP "us.shotbow.net" or "eu.shotbow.net" anyone have a fix to this?

Register or log in to remove.

Rilesthegiles
  • Minecraft: Rilesthegiles
  • Xbox:Opop12345678

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

That's most likely the reason, since people said the server was full.

Posted Image
-------------------------- Owner of Runecraft.us--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChokolateThunder

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

thats all i can make of it, thank you

fortress111
  • Minecraft: fortress111

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

I know the problem. ReadTimeoutException: Null is some technical jargon to do with Java and that. Try to relog onto the server, and if that doesn't work, restart your Internet or Minecraft.

As for the full server theory, the reserved slots aren't shown on signs and the like.
Posted Image

_Siberia_
  • Minecraft: QuantumCayo

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

View Postfortress111, on 18 October 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

I know the problem. ReadTimeoutException: Null is some technical jargon to do with Java and that. Try to relog onto the server, and if that doesn't work, restart your Internet or Minecraft.

As for the full server theory, the reserved slots aren't shown on signs and the like.

ReadTimeoutException: null

This can mean a couple of thinks.
1) You Ping got to large for the server to handle
2) The server got full.
3) The server Terminal kicked you (unlikely)

Posted Image

BlackTideWave

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

View Postfortress111, on 18 October 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

thnx it worked :D