Latest News Article

[CTM][Collection] Vechs' SUPER HOSTILE Series

ctm

• Please log in to reply
61083 replies to this topic

444timothy

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

View Post444timothy, on 21 April 2014 - 11:28 AM, said:

I gave up on Inferno Mines about six months ago so I'm going to try it again. This time however, I'm going to use the primitive mobs mod (i know this doesn't count as an official win) just to see how i am gonna end up (btw, going to post a screenshot-type lets play every few days to keep this thread active).

My first journal entry (with screenshots and everything) :D

Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

Boyde712
    Boyde712

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Minecraft: Boyde712

Posted Yesterday, 06:29 AM

View PostZap_12100, on 22 April 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

Oh man careful bro, you're asking for someone to rip you
Man, Vetches deserves the praise. ;p Sometimes I feel like people forget how this amazing genre came to be.

View PostZap_12100, on 22 April 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

Hey, don't feel too bad about taking over a year to finish an LP, mine is nearing two years old with four episodes published (and it's of Spellbound Caves no less! It just happens to be upside down). You'd be hard-pressed to progress slower than me Posted Image
Upside down..... yeah..... seeing how that could take while, lol.
Posted Image
SH maps beaten: Sea of Flame II, Infernal Sky II, Kaizo Caverns, Nightmare Realm, Sunburn Islands, Spellbound Caves, Waking Up and counting....

_AgentA78_
  • Minecraft: _AgentA_

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

I've begun a playthrough of Legendary (in 1.5.2)... If anyone is interested here's the first vid:

444timothy

Posted Today, 07:43 AM

I made another journal entry!

Spoiler:

View Post_AgentA78_, on 22 April 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I've begun a playthrough of Legendary (in 1.5.2)... If anyone is interested here's the first vid:

-snip-

Nice start to your play-through (I died a lot more times than you during the beginning)