Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[CTM][Collection] Vechs' SUPER HOSTILE Series

ctm

  • Please log in to reply
61069 replies to this topic

#541

Vechs
    Vechs

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

Eclipse008 said:

So I'm playing through Kaizo Caverns (It's fantastic btw ^^), and just cleared out Ilvern Mines.
It turns out that if lava destroys a wood block with tracks on it, and those tracks have a chest-cart on them, the chest pops and the contents may or may not be lost.

Long story short, could someone let me know if there's a wool chest in the mines that I may have accidentally  burned up? I really want to find them all myself but I'm worried I accidentally broke the game :)

There is nothing critical in the minecart chest.  The mine area is mostly for
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#542

flying sheep
  • Minecraft: flying-sheep

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

aah, zisteau is playing portal 2 instead of minecraft!

well, that means i have a funny series of videos when i have finished portal 2 mysself (my copy’s currently being sent twice through europe, but i only had to pay 30€)
Posted Image

#543

magma101
  • Minecraft: magma101

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

You know what you are, you are a GOD, a friggin EVIL GOD!

About a billion :D  :D  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock: 's for you! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#544

Vechs
    Vechs

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

Robotmaniac said:

And conveniently, there is an exit to the side of the fort letting all the spiders OUT, so when i went to the second floor of the place, while checking the chests, spiders, MANY spiders ambushed me trough the windows, killing me. I mean, wow.


Reading this made me happy.

Map working as intended.  :)
Posted Image

#545

RandomKenny
  • Location: Minecraft Soul Society

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hey Vechs Great maps
so far i have played the Sea of Flames
The Endless Deep
and im currently playing The Infernal Sky
And i just had an awkward moment where it started raining and thundering in the Infernal Sky LOL!
and that was also my first experience of Weather, really set the mood of the map :D (i was scared!, but i have a safe house :P)
MC Art 1 - http://is.gd/jfl1eO
MC Art 2 - http://is.gd/xS8J3G
MC Art 3 - http://is.gd/21i5wR
MC Art 4 - http://is.gd/8egmXx

Clan: The Gotei 13
Squad 1 - Seat 4

Posted Image

#546

SundownMecha

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:01 AM

Damn....
1.5 broke my Black Desert map by corrupting it....

>.<;

I was in mid process of breaking into the Great Fortresses of Ghasts....

#547

MrDeamos

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

Greatest survival maps ever, maybe just focus a bit on having 2 players? it's the only way to play these maps imo.

#548

iAMkelvinn

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hey Vech,

Just wondering, is there an actual place where there is a victory monument in sea of flames? Or do we have to manually make it. I've looked everywhere and can't find the room. :(

#549

Vechs
    Vechs

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

iAMkelvinn said:

Hey Vech,

Just wondering, is there an actual place where there is a victory monument in sea of flames? Or do we have to manually make it. I've looked everywhere and can't find the room. :White:

Investigate the rabbit holes. :)
Posted Image

#550

Vechs
    Vechs

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

SundownMecha said:

Damn....
1.5 broke my Black Desert map by corrupting it....

>.<;

I was in mid process of breaking into the Great Fortresses of Ghasts....

Aw man, you've got to be kidding... ah... damn!  I'll have to check it out myself - I hope any kind of bugs caused by the 1.5 patch are rare...

EDIT:

Okay, well thankfully things seem to be working perfectly fine for me, take a look:

Spoiler:

I hope your troubles are just an isolated incident of Minecraft doing it's normal "game is still in beta, so here is a bug" type thing and not a problem with my map itself.  :|

EDIT 2:

On a side note, were you using any mods before you updated to 1.5?  I've had problems before where an update would come out, and I would let it patch, but the remnant files of the mods that still managed to be left behind would cause problems, even with a forced update - I had to remove all files except my save game folder and do a clean install.
Posted Image

#551

Zisteau
    Zisteau

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 165 posts
  • Location: youtube.com/user/Zisteau

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Fear not, I have not forsaken you for Portal 2. Chapter 22:

TpqNyPqU_Rc

#552

Carwasher
  • Location: Somewhere in that giant pile of papers
  • Minecraft: JaxinZ

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Yaaay Zisteau!
ILVERN MINES, IS THE MOST MOB-FILLED PLACE. EVER. THERE IS GOT TO BE A BLOODY BUG. I made it out with the gold, though. *wipes sweat* finally.
There is absolutely no way to get close enough to destroy the spawners. Thank god for my 51 TNT (there should be an achievement: 'Creeper God' for me) and 2 lava buckets.
Posted Image

#553

SundownMecha

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Vechs said:

SundownMecha said:

Damn....
1.5 broke my Black Desert map by corrupting it....

>.<;

I was in mid process of breaking into the Great Fortresses of Ghasts....

-snip-

I think its just a one of a kind thing, I use a separate .jar that's vanilla so I can play maps like Kaizo, Black Desert without interference by mods.

Ah well. Its time for me to make a new save :Sheep: Just gotta keep on moving (Not mattering I had a wheat farm. A WHEAT FARM. I grew it for like 40 minecraft days >.>)

#554

Eclipse008

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Vechs said:

Eclipse008 said:

So I'm playing through Kaizo Caverns (It's fantastic btw ^^), and just cleared out Ilvern Mines.
It turns out that if lava destroys a wood block with tracks on it, and those tracks have a chest-cart on them, the chest pops and the contents may or may not be lost.

Long story short, could someone let me know if there's a wool chest in the mines that I may have accidentally  burned up? I really want to find them all myself but I'm worried I accidentally broke the game :D

There is nothing critical in the minecart chest.  The mine area is mostly for
Spoiler:

Ah okay thank you!
P.S
I really hope that Zisteau succumbs to the urge to ride the tracks first thing :3

#555

flying sheep
  • Minecraft: flying-sheep

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

SundownMecha said:

I think its just a one of a kind thing, I use a separate .jar that's vanilla so I can play maps like Kaizo, Black Desert without interference by mods.

Ah well. Its time for me to make a new save :P Just gotta keep on moving (Not mattering I had a wheat farm. A WHEAT FARM. I grew it for like 40 minecraft days >.>)
umm, notch twittered that 1.5_1 can recover some broken saves.

also, if you keep them in dropbox*, they are auto-backupped.

yes, i do get more space if somebody registers through that link. but if you don’t have dropbox, you won’t regret installing it.
Posted Image

#556

jesse3333

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

Currenty: digging through the living hell known as intersection three.  Kill me please.  1728 arrows in a chest AND a wool?  So much in such a deadly place.  Kill me.


Just reached the Grave of the Dragon.  I shed a single tear.  Hmm, Idea: drain out the lava and reskin that beast.

Edit:  WHY??? WHY??? Why would you put ALL THAT around the Kaizo Red Wool?  Why???

#557

tjcreator
  • Location: under youre bed
  • Minecraft: TjCreator

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

i just wanted to say but ive always loved your maps!!! great work please dont stop

#558

SundownMecha

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:24 AM

flying sheep said:

SundownMecha said:

I think its just a one of a kind thing, I use a separate .jar that's vanilla so I can play maps like Kaizo, Black Desert without interference by mods.

Ah well. Its time for me to make a new save :Diamond: Just gotta keep on moving (Not mattering I had a wheat farm. A WHEAT FARM. I grew it for like 40 minecraft days >.>)
umm, notch twittered that 1.5_1 can recover some broken saves.

also, if you keep them in dropbox*, they are auto-backupped.

yes, i do get more space if somebody registers through that link. but if you don’t have dropbox, you won’t regret installing it.

Righteo! I'll go check!

EDIT: Yes! Woohoo! While it didn't make the map playable I found a backup of Black desert!

#559

Spanone
    Spanone

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:36 AM

Apparently the update changed placed normal saplings to birch ones or something because this happened.
Posted Image
So i got birch on the Sea of Flame without hacking...yay!

Amazing maps again, btw.

My CTM Maps!


Very difficult maps. Do you have what it takes?


#560

Vechs
    Vechs

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:38 AM

jesse3333 said:


Edit:  WHY??? WHY??? Why would you put ALL THAT around the Kaizo Red Wool?  Why???

Because I just love you sooooo much!

<3
Posted Image