• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Adv][WIP] Name Needed! - Helpers wanted!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

edvinoske

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

[Name here]* Is medieval style adventure map witch takes you to the dark ages of kings and knights.

Someone attacks your  castle and you must protect it... But wait the king`s gone... Is he kidnapped? Is he still alive? You must start a journey to find out what happened to him.

Will you like what you see in the end?

-----------------------------------------------

Early W.I.P Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Features:

• Custom mobs
  • Custom boss fights using new command block features
  • Very detailed!
  • Tons of easter eggs and side quests
  • Unique challenges!
  • SHOP!
  • Around 2 hours of gameplay planned
‚ÄčThis map uses conquest texture pack which needs CTM to be turned on!
http://www.minecraft...laceholders-90/

*Name suggestions are welcome!

Any help wanted, builders (remember to use conquest texture pack!), story writers, maybe a bit redstoners (Only if you have really good ideas)Posted Image

Support!

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1918792-advwip-stevies-adventure-helpers-wanted/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/gr01tEn.png[/img][/url]

Edited by edvinoske, 20 October 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

pimpybro123

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

hey man im a very good decorator for this kinda stuff my mc unsername is pimpybro123 i would gladly help you please reply Posted Image and i already have the conquest resource pack so im set!

edvinoske

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

View Postpimpybro123, on 01 August 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

hey man im a very good decorator for this kinda stuff my mc unsername is pimpybro123 i would gladly help you please reply Posted Image and i already have the conquest resource pack so im set!
Im interested, can i see examples? :)
Also progress on build!
I will build castle (inspired by Heaven_Lord from PMC) What ive done so far:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like running through this could be hard :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

BeetBowl
  • Minecraft: FlareTide

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Well I haven't made a map yet, so I don't think I would be much use. However, I can test things if you'd like c:

edvinoske

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

Small update.

And yes testers will be needed, but I need to make it so you have something to test first :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nethertorch

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hey remember me this map looks good so far!

Typhlopida
  • Minecraft: lorgman22

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

I'd be willing to help with anything you need me for, although i'm not good at building at all, but i know some basic redstone (nothing too complicated, though D:) and i can write some storylines, if necessary. I could also test stuff if there's nothing else to do :P

pimpybro123

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

sorry i have no pictures of my builds but i am very good please let me help bro. reply plz :)

edvinoske

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Anyone can help :) But I need pictures and im not sending you map file, unless I really really need to.

You guys shuold build something and send pics to me, if its good and fits map theme, than schematic of that build would be to get :)

I will post some new pics soon, not a lot progress but better than nothing, also there will be a bit less detail in map cause I dont have any builders and its really time consuming that way I can focus on story and gameplay a little bit more :)

Posted Image

edvinoske

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

I hope to finish the castle today/tomorrow i have layout done:
Posted Image
Progress:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
If anyone watches i could livestream build Posted Image

Posted Image

edvinoske

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ive almost finished that damn castle! Some walls decoration a more "living" to its yard.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gameninja100
  • Minecraft: gameninja100
  • Xbox:Gameninja100

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hello my name is I am a youtuber but I also would like to help you build I am looking for a person to help me get started on working on more maps i am a very skilled redstoner and very fast typer and I would like to help you with this map

When you need a call .... Call someone else then me :3

Posted Image

edvinoske

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

I currently dont need redstoners and I dont think I will but I need story writer :)

Posted Image

Gameninja100

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

I was working on a map called skywatch the city in the sky last night heres a pic you might want to see of one of the propellers also i would be a story writer if you hire me
ign; gameninja100

Posted Image

Posted Image

SgtoPeppermint

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

If you need some help with the redstone, tell me, I'm specialized in redstone and command block logic, spawners and structure spawners and other crazy stuff.
The map looks amazing, but I'm not sure how good it will look with the vanilla resource pack...

Zccoleman73

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I can help if you still need some.  I'm very good at redstone (although you said you don't need anymore help with redstone) and an okay builder .  I can definitely help with the story line, as I am a good writer.  I haven't had that much experience with command blocks and custom mods though,  But if you need any more help, I would be glad to work on this map with you.

edvinoske

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

I dont need redstoners right now, but I will know I have some people who can help!

Zxxoleman73 I really really need storywriters PM me please :)

Its not a tons of progress but here also I will probably use some of the buildings from my old map :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zccoleman73

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Ok, I PM'ed you.

Gameninja100

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Im a story writer too {Sadly my work was destroyed in the Xbox 360 hack of last year D; rest in peace rath of the assassins}

Posted Image

edvinoske

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

I will focus on terrain and layout now, before I add more buildings and then story <3 If anyone has built something with conquest send me in :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone knows why I get bad login? I have premium account. Bukkit server, I need voxel sniper even with build commands i cant do as much with we :)

Posted Image