How to use Minecraft Forge in Magic Launcher for 1.6.2

howto

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

KatCorbin
  • Minecraft: KatCorbin

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

View Postmichalet, on 02 September 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

For those with client closing without any info - do you have this in parameters (the advanced tab in the profile):
-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

I forgot that and it was what probably caused the closing, at least for me.
THANK YOU!!!!  O_O
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

cynder5678

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi.
Everything has worked fine for me, but when i click Login it comes up with a new page that is called Log,
and when 'Log' opens the Mgic launcher shuts.
Please help!

cynder5678

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

I have tried without forge and it does the same. Have I just F---ed up my Magic Launcher?

Zogsters
    Zogsters

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Should i not use optifine and better sprinting because whenever i do when I am using Forge it always crashes, the magic launcher just quits.

CtrlFreak1337

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

Figured it out! It's required that in setup->advanced under paramaters, you must have the following typed in:
-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true
If you have this typed in, Minecraft should run just fine with Forge on MagicLauncher.
I may post a YouTube video here to go through it step-by-step.
"It's a whole new world!" -Brian "Mine" Ravine
"It's still a block, and that's my world." -Birch Wylde
Prepare yourself... for inVersion.

adventurechaser
  • Minecraft: adventurechaser

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

hey. I keep getting this message, and it just stays there. is it an error message?

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
  LCP: C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.1.871;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.799\1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.799.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.10.0.799\minecraftforge-9.10.0.799.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.3\launchwrapper-1.3.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
  MainClass: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)
[spoiler]

uhhhh....nvm
:D

crazyninja565
  • Minecraft: crazyninja565

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postcoastergeek25, on 07 September 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

Ok, this will seem like a dumb and silly question, but how do I open the Forge Installer? I use Windows Vista 32-bit and when I double click it, it just opens up in WinRaR and just allows me to browse it's files. If I need to open it via another program than WinRaR, I wouldn't know which one to pick. Any advice is welcome, even if it's to advise getting Windows 7 and drop kicking Vista out of the window XD
Umm yeah that kind of sounds dumb to install Minecraft Forge:
1. Go to the website and download the installer. Just the installer. Nothing else and make sure it is the installer. Make sure it's for the version of minecraft you have (1.6.2, 1.6.4)
2. Once its done downloading simply click on the download icon on the bottom of your browser and a minecraft forge thing should pop up. Click the client button (I don't remember what it's called) and it should start making a versions for it, placing all the files in .minecraft folder, etc.
3. Once it's done. You simply have to open up minecraft (if you are using magic launcher look at my previous post) and select the forge profile. If its's not there simply click new profile and under the versions, scroll down all the way to the bottom and their should be forge version. Select it and save the profile. Make sure that the profile you just created is selected and click Play,
4. Let minecraft run and when the title screen opens, there should be one more option, Mods. Congrats. You downloaded forge. If you want to install mods you just go to your roaming folder (type %appdata% in the search bar) and click .minecraft. THen you select teh mods folder (it might be easier to make a shortcut to it). Just drag teh ZIPPED  folder or java thingy-ma-babby of the mod and place it in there. Make sure the mods you installed are capable of forge or your minecraft will probably crash.
Hoped this helpedPosted Image

Oh yeah. If it's always opening with winrar you have to change your settings so it doesn't always open with winrar or you simply right click it and select open with java. I probably wasted my time with the previous post.Posted Image

View PostCtrlFreak1337, on 19 September 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Figured it out! It's required that in setup->advanced under paramaters, you must have the following typed in:
If you have this typed in, Minecraft should run just fine with Forge on MagicLauncher.
I may post a YouTube video here to go through it step-by-step.
I dont want to sound like a troll or anything put like everyone said that. You should have actually read the posts.

View PostZogsters, on 16 September 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

Should i not use optifine and better sprinting because whenever i do when I am using Forge it always crashes, the magic launcher just quits.
The updated version should be capable with optifine (1.6.4), but you probably have to wait till optifine updated the light and standard version to 1.6.4 because most ppl use these versions.

View Postcynder5678, on 14 September 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

I have tried without forge and it does the same. Have I just F---ed up my Magic Launcher?
Try reinstalling it dood. Also, delete the magic folder in the .minecraft when reinstalling it since its for magic launcher. Oh yeah, just give up on magic launcher since optifine is now compatible with forge unless you want to install other mods only compatible with magic launcher.

omegagd
    omegagd

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Yes finily this worked for me ive been frantic since sat when the new vers came out and 1.6.2 just wouldnt run with magic launcer but it does again with the info here THANK YOU oh make sure optfine is the first mod in the external list in magic launcher any remaning prob i had was fix by doing this

DeadpanH
    DeadpanH

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I have forge installed, I have Magic Launcher installed, I've gone over all of the steps over and over, but evertyime I launch any mod using MagicLauncher I get  the forge has detected a duplicate file error.  This happens even if I've only got 1 mod in the the mods folder.

TheUserOfAllUsers

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

I downloaded forge and it works but when i tried to download NEI it crashed
even when i download codechickencore

It gets to the mojang logo then closes
I also did the
parameters thing and it still doesn't work

EggChickino

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostSamuel_Birchwood, on 24 August 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Does not work for me, When I click Login it loads a bit and then nothing happens...
Same here.

It gets reaaaaaaaly annoying. i can't figure out how to fix dis!

FuzzyKat
  • Minecraft: ThatK1ttyKat
  • Xbox:No thanks

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

For some reason it crashes, without a crash report. I'm pretty sure I've done everything ThreeEye said, and all my mods seem to be compatible. Any help as to why this might be happening? It works fine when I test it, but when I actually log it crashes.
...But hey, what do I know? I'm just some kid... from the internet

Airey3
    Airey3

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I followed the instructions but i got this:

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
  LCP: ;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.11.1.935\minecraftforge-9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl_util-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-platform-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar

Cholo911Ftw

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

I HAVE A PROBLEM NOTHING OPENS BUT THE LOG WHEN I USE THE FORGE VERSION

View PostEggChickino, on 06 October 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

Same here.

It gets reaaaaaaaly annoying. i can't figure out how to fix dis!
Me too NOTHING really opens when i click that :/

josearifin
  • Minecraft: josearifin

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

i've got an error like *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
  LCP: ;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.11.1.935\minecraftforge-9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl_util-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-platform-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3-natives-windows.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar

darkmorph_z

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

not open when I put minecraft forge test and not put anything or process opens
please help! i want to play with my bat pet

fozamadman

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

hi guys and gals, im really new to this and my 12 year old son is driving me batty with this mine craft stuff, and must admit it is interesting. I  might have posted this in the wrong section ( sorry moderators ) he came home after school and said I need to download this and that etc. which I downloaded magic launcher 1.2.5 and put email and user name in and clicked login, I got error saying error connecting to server.

when I click setup and click test it goes to mine craft and can play single or multiplayer. I put a server in there and tried to connect and it says username is more than 16 character's.

I would like to try and sort this out for my son any help would be appreciated.

here is the log

MagicLauncher 1.2.5
java.home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7
java.runtime.name: Java™ SE Runtime Environment
java.runtime.version: 1.7.0_45-b18
os.name: Windows 7
os.version: 6.1
os.arch: x86
sun.arch.data.model: 32
Server check failed for http://realms.minecraft.net/, java.net.UnknownHostException: realms.minecraft.net
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at magic.launcher.F.run(SourceFile:1250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
*** Starting Minecraft ***
Profile: Default
Environment: 1.7.2
Minecraft version: 1.7.2
Minecraft.jar: 1.7.2.jar
Java path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java
Memory: 512 MB
LauncherPath: /C:/Users/mike/Downloads/minecraft.exe
Main class: net.minecraft.client.main.Main
*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.2.5 ***
  LCP: ;C:\Users\mike\minecraft\versions\1.7.2\1.7.2.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\java3d\vecmath\1.3.1\vecmath-1.3.1.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\trove4j-3.0.3.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.10.Final\netty-all-4.0.10.Final.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\15.0\guava-15.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\1.3\authlib-1.3.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
  MainClass: net.minecraft.client.main.Main
Restoring disabled mods: mods
Disable inactive mods: mods
Restoring disabled mods: coremods
Disable inactive mods: coremods
ERROR StatusLogger Unable to locate a logging implementation, using SimpleLogger
Starting up SoundSystem...
Restoring disabled mods: mods
Restoring disabled mods: coremods
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
OpenAL initialized.
ERROR btj Couldn't connect to Realms
SoundSystem shutting down...
    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at magic.launcher.F.run(SourceFile:1250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

HunnyPot123
  • Minecraft: honey1909

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

This comes up when I try and install these mods (All 1.6.4):

MrCrayFish's furniture mod;
Optifine.

Spoiler:

Note that I have googled and watched tutorials but nothing has worked. Anyone know what to do?

(this is urgent, need it for an LP)
Posted Image
www.remypas.com epic

captianbudder

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

It keeps saying what do you want to do with the file and I did all three choices and none of them worked

danielhakim111

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

didnt work...it says invalid jar at the Minecraft.jar slot...