Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

THE FELLOWSHIP MEDIEVAL MOD PACK! BETA (VOID LAUNCHER MOD PACK) 100'S OF STRUCTURES, 50+ DUNGEONS, 10+ BOSS BATTLES!

minecraft minecraft mod pack minecraft modpack minecraft medieval mod minecraft medieval

  • Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#41

Asharintoth

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostIllyianna, on 01 August 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

I was wondering why I can't mine Iron Ore with a Stone Pickaxe, so far that's my issue which sucks cause I really need Iron
This modpack includes a mod called MineFantasy, which basically restructures the entire vanilla playthrough. It's an awesome mod, but you'll need to look up how to work it first. It takes some getting used to.

Register or log in to remove.

#42

Manmanmanb

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:05 AM

Hey I was looking into making a server for this modpack, but every time I try and join my server it says "ID 116 and 339 are mismatched between world and game. I don't know if this is a bug, it could just be me being dumb and failing to make a server :P

#43

Epicskymi

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Anyone can put a mod pack for download this is probably untested and full of bugs that will 50/50 chance corrupt your world.

View PostFunkytron, on 30 July 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

My game crashed while looking in the Proxicon.

View PostManmanmanb, on 01 August 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Hey I was looking into making a server for this modpack, but every time I try and join my server it says "ID 116 and 339 are mismatched between world and game. I don't know if this is a bug, it could just be me being dumb and failing to make a server Posted Image

All the proof I need

#44

MajorCallum

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

Which mod adds the giant golden mushrooms biome & the dark, scary biome shown in the picture? It doesn't look like Highlands as they don't have any mention of this biome.
Also, awesome mod pack! :)

#45

Manmanmanb

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

View PostEpicskymi, on 01 August 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Anyone can put a mod pack for download this is probably untested and full of bugs that will 50/50 chance corrupt your world.





All the proof I need

Ok I would love to see you make one better...
HA you should put your money where your mouth is Posted Image

BTW: love the modpack so far :)

#46

Epicskymi

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

I have made several modpacks and I know for a fact that some of these mods do not have an API to incorporate into the mod development. This will lead to potential incompatibilities between mods. It doesn't matter if the game launches and loads up fine but if you take two iteams form separate mods that are not compatible it will crash minecraft and possible destroying your world.</p>

#47

Hamerfell
  • Location: Earth
  • Minecraft: Yarmitsky

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

I don't think this modpack is playable right now. You can't make a bloom because if try to make cobblestone bricks you'll get shurikens. Without a bloom you can't make bronze and without bronze you can't mine iron. So, hopefully you'll fix that soon.
btw. I really like the modpack even though it's buggy. :)

#48

The Templars

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostEpicskymi, on 01 August 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Anyone can put a mod pack for download this is probably untested and full of bugs that will 50/50 chance corrupt your world.





All the proof I need
If u cannot read we are in high beta we need bug reports thank u very much if u troll again ill have u removed from our theead

View PostMajorCallum, on 01 August 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

Which mod adds the giant golden mushrooms biome &amp; the dark, scary biome shown in the picture? It doesn't look like Highlands as they don't have any mention of this biome.
Also, awesome mod pack! :)
This is the lord of the rings dimension

View PostHamerfell, on 01 August 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

I don't think this modpack is playable right now. You can't make a bloom because if try to make cobblestone bricks you'll get shurikens. Without a bloom you can't make bronze and without bronze you can't mine iron. So, hopefully you'll fix that soon.
btw. I really like the modpack even though it's buggy. :)
An update will be pushed tonight

View PostManmanmanb, on 01 August 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:



Ok I would love to see you make one better...
HA you should put your money where your mouth is Posted Image

BTW: love the modpack so far :)
Dont worry we are jn veta an update will be pushed tonight fixing these issues

Posted Image


#49

Hamerfell
  • Location: Earth
  • Minecraft: Yarmitsky

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostThe Templars, on 01 August 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

An update will be pushed tonight

Thanks! :)
Any chance of adding inventory tweaks?

#50

The Templars

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostHamerfell, on 01 August 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:



Thanks! :)
Any chance of adding inventory tweaks?
Yea we will be having another beta release with more mods lnce we feel this was tested enoguh

Posted Image


#51

Manmanmanb

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostThe Templars, on 01 August 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Yea we will be having another beta release with more mods lnce we feel this was tested enoguh
Cool i'm love seeing the modpack develop to something AMAZING!

#52

BurgerChamp
  • Location: 7000 ISLAS
  • Minecraft: BurgerChamp

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

This Mod Pack is cool.I was trying to make a modpack similar to this one before.

Posted Image

The OTters

Posted Image

#53

chaosenatic
  • Location: Gliese 581g

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

While no modpack can surpass FTB, I have to say this is a awesome modpack. One thing that I would like to request, add the Hats mod. (Maybe. I just love them.)
Posted Image Teh signature about microscopes is broken.... =P

#54

Thelegendback
  • Minecraft: thelegendback

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Mmm I'm playing the beta. Lot's of oppurtunity in a map. Not much bugs other then recipie conflicts that people talked about earlier. And I would say the best RPG modpack.

#55

thebionicleminer

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hello TheAtlanticCraft I'm thebionicleminer on youtube and I was just woundering if i can join the series? if I can please message me on youtube. Thanks :)

#56

The Templars

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postthebionicleminer, on 02 August 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hello TheAtlanticCraft I'm thebionicleminer on youtube and I was just woundering if i can join the series? if I can please message me on youtube. Thanks :)
We do not want anyone making lets plays till the 11th this is high beta stages u will lose ur lets play world by the end if tuinfs have to change drastically

Posted Image


#57

StarWarsGamesPlayer
  • Location: Holland
  • Minecraft: tin_tin98

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Going to try this right now. It already sounds like an awesome modpack!!!
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

#58

BurgerChamp
  • Location: 7000 ISLAS
  • Minecraft: BurgerChamp

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Come check out the List of Rpg Mods.I listed your Modpack here since it has little rpg elements.
Or click the banner.

Posted Image

The OTters

Posted Image

#59

The Templars

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postburgerchamp, on 02 August 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Come check out the List of Rpg Mods.I listed your Modpack here since it has little rpg elements.
Or click the banner.
Ok cool hahah thanks but please say its in beta

View PostStarWarsGamesPlayer, on 02 August 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Going to try this right now. It already sounds like an awesome modpack!!!
Thanks man we hope to perfect it

Posted Image


#60

BurgerChamp
  • Location: 7000 ISLAS
  • Minecraft: BurgerChamp

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostThe Templars, on 02 August 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Ok cool hahah thanks but please say its in beta
ok.

Posted Image

The OTters

Posted Image