• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] [Forge] [Universal] Extra Dimensional Mod V1.0.7! Added Mini-Boss!

forge more ores mod extra dimensions more dimensions mob mod more mobs mod nether end 1.6.4 1.6

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

MahTamato
  • Minecraft: nightmarem

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

This mod was created because I've never really wanted to go to the Nether or End on my own accord before.

I wanted to spice them up a little bit, so I made a mod that adds more mobs, ores, blocks, tools and armor to the dimensions.

Posted Image

Please feel free to report any bugs that you find on this post's comment section and support me and my mods with feedback! (criticism or not)

Be sure to check out my other mod, Unique Ores

Check out my custom map, Crooked Mountain Survival

Downloads:

From Mediafire:

Version 1.0.7

Old:

Updates:

Old:

Spoiler:

Version 1.0.7 -

Added the mini-boss into the Nether, updated to 1.6.4, added a new way to get the Nether Star (has to do with the mini-boss), and changed the GUI of the Materializer and the Soul Furnace, including their names being displayed properly.

Sorry for the lack of updates,  school is starting up again and we all know how that goes.

I plan to update at least once a month though, so be sure to check back every now and then!

Features:

Ores:

Spoiler:

Tool Strengths:

Spoiler:

Mobs:

Spoiler:

Soul Furnace -

Spoiler:

Materializer -

Spoiler:

MOD REVIEW PERMISSION:

Anyone who would like to make a mod review is free to do so. Just make sure to give a link in the description to this Minecraft Forum page, and If you want your video posted on the Forum, make sure to ask me, and I will happily post it to the page.

Mod Spotlights:

Spoiler:

Installation:

Spoiler:

Modpacks:

Feel free to use this mod in your modpack as long as you include easily accessible proper credit to me (MahTamato) and a link to this forum post.

Be reminded that this mod is still a WIP and may have a few bugs, so if you find any, please report them to this forum so I can fix them as soon as possible.

Be sure to check out my Youtube channel for updates, playthroughs and more!

You want my tomato? NO.

It's MAHTAMATO.

Register or log in to remove.

BluePhoenix911
  • Minecraft: ekdemilovato1

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

Again... Just amazing! Like I said in your other mod post I would love to make a video on your mods. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for these mods! I was just wondering why you put ores in this mod, when you have a mod specifically for ores.

(Youtuber) BLUEPHOENIX911 - http://youtube.com/user/bluephoenix911

MahTamato

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

BluePhoenix911 -

Thanks for the compliments and the support! To answer your wondering, the reason why I separated the two ores mods was because I wanted the Unique Ores mod to stay in the Overworld, while the Extra Dimensional mod only adds ores in the Nether and End. I realize it might seem a little weird for one guy to have two ores mods, but they are different due to the dimensions they generate in.

- MahTamato
You want my tomato? NO.

It's MAHTAMATO.

pavilion5097

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

This mod is pretty awesome and im planning on doing a mod spotlight of it for my channel but the big problem that im coming across is that the reaper mob keeps crashing the game which makes it impossible to stay in the nether for longer then 2-3 mins before the game wants to crash but other then that so far i havent noticed anything else but its a really good mod keep up the good work and ill post the mod spotlight here once im done with it.

Ethantheguy

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Ergh

pavilion5097

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

A suggestion i have is to maybe make the new weapons and armor str and durability spread out a bit more because as it looks right now everything except ender gem is about the same as iron and ender gem is about the same as diamond. imo the ender gem should be stronger then diamond because you have to go to the end to find it and the end doesnt have alot of space for mining which makes ender gems harder to get alot of them unlike diamonds.

and the other metals maybe make some rarer to find and make them stronger while others are very commonly found and could be a bit weaker then iron

just a suggestion to make each armor set a bit more unique instead of just color.

MahTamato

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

pavilion5097 -

Okay, I'm planning to update this tomorrow anyway, so I'll take your ideas into consideration and probably add them either tomorrow or the day after that!
You want my tomato? NO.

It's MAHTAMATO.

pavilion5097

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Here you go my mod spotlight/review of your mod its the first time ive done one of these so tell me what you think =]

pavilion5097

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

So after testing out your newest release i haven't encountered the crash with the reaper yet which is good =]
I also like how quickly you added different effects to the tools to make them more unique it now gives them each a good use and different reason's to use each of them.

now on to a bug. i noticed when entering the nether i promptly noticed i could hear reapers but i couldn't find any around so after 10 minutes of wandering the nether i still haven't come across any reapers. I tried going out of the nether and back in and then i even tried a new world and still the same. the only other mods i have installed are rei's minimap and NEI.

BluePhoenix911
  • Minecraft: ekdemilovato1

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Here is the mod review I just made! I will be making one on your other mod soon! Sadly I made this before the chicken update came out, but towards the end I did notice that there was already food and feathers for a chicken in my TooManyItems inventory. Anyways, let me know what you think, and if you want, it would be awesome for my video to be featured on the page! EDIT: LOL Forgot to post the link, here it is -

(Youtuber) BLUEPHOENIX911 - http://youtube.com/user/bluephoenix911

Deathromer12

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

Can you make it dropbox so i can download it plz :D 10th post for the thread
Posted Image
"Aint nobody got time for dat ^_^"

LordZamzar98

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

I want to install this for my private server, how can I do that?

Rongmario
    Rongmario

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • Minecraft: Rongmario

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Does latest build works for 1.6.4? And can you add config file...

LionTheCat

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Definitely trying out this mod... in fact, I'm downloading it right now

Hurtslikeheavon

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

downloaded this mod thinking, i hope its good, its better than good! can i do a mod reveiw?Channel : hurtslikeheavon

eaeaea6978245262
  • Minecraft: eaeaea69

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

i using version 1.6.2 forge but it crashed the game :/

MahTamato

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

The newest version is for 1.6.4.
You want my tomato? NO.

It's MAHTAMATO.

blockout22
  • Minecraft: blockout22

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

could you get your mod listed HERE ? its a modlist what lets the mod authors control the mod download & version live all in 1 location for users to automatically download & install
Posted Image

The_Emerald_Miner
  • Minecraft: TheEmeraldMiner

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Can I please use this mod in my ModPack?  I will give you all the credit.  Thanks.

NinjabeeCursed2000
  • Minecraft: ninjabee2000

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

You have another post? Anyway I thought your mod is really cool so I'm gonna let you know I'm gonna make a mod Review soon maybe uploaded next week or so I'm also gonna give a try on battling your new hostile mobs:) keep up the good work as well.this mod is being added to my special modded survival lets play I'm haveing to celebrate Halloween

Subscribe to my channel here,thanks
http://m.youtube.com...beeutube1223344