>>> Version 1.2.9 <<< (January 4, 2014)
>>> Non-Adf.ly <<<
Diversity is a unique take on the CTM genre. As usual, you have to complete the monument by collecting the coloured wool. However in Diversity, each wool is obtained by finishing a completely different Minecraft map genre.
In an effort to weed out any forms of cheating, since I can't change the Minecraft code, please understand...
1. No breaking, placing or crafting ANY items unless instructed or implied.
2. No changing gamemodes or difficulty, for ANY reason whatsoever.
3. ABSOLUTELY no typing commands like TP, give, spawnpoint, etc. (ESPECIALLY for Multiplayer!)
When you cheat, we all lose
4. For Single Player, start on Easy. Avoid viewing the Options Screen if possible.
- Resource Pack: Default
- Brightness: High
- Clouds: Off
- Render Distance: Far
Updated for 1.7.4
Diversity is now only compatible with 1.7.4 or newer and is not compatible with older versions of Minecraft.
There is a Minecraft bug on single player that viewing the options screen will overwrite the command block difficulty. For this reason, I suggest you starting your game with Easy.
If you want to play Diversity as multiplayer, I recommend 2 players. 3 maximum.
This map is NOT compatible with Bukkit.
This is my second Minecraft map and MUCH more ambitious than my first. This took me about 2 months to construct.
Diversity is possibly the first Minecraft map built around the purpose of completing multiple genres. Diversity must be played in Minecraft 1.7.4.
It's not required, but for those who have played my first map, Complex, there is something special for you.
Developer's Commentary (Spoilers):
- Episode 1: The Monument
- Episode 2: The Jukebox Puzzle
- Episode 3: The Water Stream Puzzle
- Episode 4: The First Carpet Puzzle
- Episode 5: The Burning Sheep Puzzle
- Episode 6: The Second Carpet Puzzle
- Episode 7: The Multiple Doorways Puzzle & The Life or Death Puzzle
- Episode 8: The Riddle Section
- Episode 9: The Slider Puzzle
- Episode 10: Trivia Questions 1-16
- Episode 11: Trivia Questions 17-30
- Episode 12: The Adventure Branch Pt 1
- Episode 13: The Adventure Branch Pt 2
- Episode 14: The Adventure Branch Pt 3
- Episode 15: The Escape Branch Pt 1
- Episode 16: The Escape Branch Pt 2
- Episode 17: The Escape Branch Pt 3
- Episode 18: The Dropper Branch
- Episode 19: The Parkour Branch
- Episode 20: The Arena Branch
- Episode 21: The Boss Battle Branch
- Episode 22: The Survival Branch
- Episode 23: The Labyrinthian Branch
- Episode 24: The Finale
Escape Branch Help (Spoilers):
Puzzle Branch Help (Spoilers):
If you would like to record yourself playing Diversity and post it on youtube, you have my full permission, in fact I'd encourage it! But please include this forum page link in your video description. The Let's Play list has become very large. I will be pruning the list of those who have not finished the map. If you would like your video posted, you must post it on the thread.
Featured Let's Play by rsmalec:
----> Full Series <---Other Let's Plays:
A very huge thank you to Jesper the End for all his advice and help on the creation of this project. Thanks to my awesome team of BETA testers Aura Cloud, kbcoolify, EpicGaming12321, JJPivotz, VeerZ, Owen, EpicCookie7, TheZperk!