• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS - SFX RESOURCE PACK

assassin assassins creed revelations ezio auditore da firenze acr resourcepacks animus constantinople stealth revelation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Samparkour
  • Minecraft: Samparkour

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

Posted Image

This Resource Pack will change your Minecraft background music, music discs  and some sound effects to those from Assassin's Creed Revelations. It also includes some splash texts for the main menu.

Change Log:

Background Music: Changed all to the soundtracks from AC Revelations.
Music Discs: Changed to some background music from game, View point sound +Leap of Faith, Romani Singing, Ezio playing the Lute
Nether Portal Sounds: Changed to Animus Dark Room loading and memory sequence starting.
Mob Sounds: The mobs will give out an ALERT sound at random times, villagers will talk like the Civilians from AC Revelations and some of the sultan's words and the Horses sounds are also from the game.
Other Sounds: Taking xp orbs gives off the pickpocketing sound, leveling up gives off the healing sound, Explosions of TNT sound like explosions from the game, the opening a chest sounds like opening a loot chest from the game and using an anvil will sound like purchasing armour in the game.
End Of Game: The final sound when the Enderdragon is killed is changed to Ezio's final words in Revelations and the music while he is in Altair's Library.

RESOURCE PACK REVIEW VIDEO HERE

How Would Minecraft End With This Resource Pack ??

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD HERE

AC II -SFX Resource Pack Here

AC Brotherhood -SFX Resource Pack

Here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Samparkour

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Direct link to this resource pack review is HERE

Agaming
    Agaming

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

Samparkour,
I'm making an Assassin's Creed based adventure map and i was wondering could i use the sound pack but then add some of my own sounds specifically for the map. Would that be okay?

~Agaming

Samparkour

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

View PostAgaming, on 22 August 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Samparkour,
I'm making an Assassin's Creed based adventure map and i was wondering could i use the sound pack but then add some of my own sounds specifically for the map. Would that be okay?

~Agaming

Sure thing ;) but make sure to put links to this topic and my profile as credit