• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Khezef
    Khezef

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:00 AM

I made a 9x9 square with water in all 4 corners and put a hopper in the middle. I tried making a chain of hoppers so that whatever that hopper in the middle eats up gets sent through the chain hoppers and back into the water to be eaten by that hopper. However hoppers cant be pointed UP. How do I make it so that the items can be fed back into that box of water without interruption?

Register or log in to remove.

Jmal116
    Jmal116

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • Minecraft: jmal116

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

use dropper elevators. Just search them on youtube, you should get a ton of them.
I'm always trying to bring redstone to a new level, and I always appreciate feedback :)
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Puredarkness

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

Dropper towers are your best friend in this case. There's a topic about it somewhere.
The Darkness will win one day, and light's time being the winner is nearing it's end. Because light is overrated.
People, the Modification Development section is for MODS, not Bukkit plugins. Do not be surpised if you don't get any help from there.
Spoiler: Random fact