• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

RPG MADNESS Mod Pack - Tons of Bosses, Mobs, Dimensions, Dungeons, RPG Style Health System, 50+ Mods

rpg mod pack rpg mod boss mod pack adventure mod pack adventure mods mod pack rpg best mod pack bosses dungeons

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

PopularMMOs

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:39 AM

RPG MADNESS is the ultimate RPG/Adventure Mod Pack.  It is a combination of over 50 mods that add in TONS of bosses, dimensions, mobs, dungeons and structures.  It also has a health system that adds to the RPG experience.  If you love to fight bosses and explore dungeons this is the Mod Pack for you!

Watch the Epic Playthrough!

Spoiler: Mod List

Spoiler: Credit to these amazing Mod Creators!

Download and Installation
This Pack is hosted on the Technic Launcher and is available here http://www.technicpa...mod-pack.158549

Instructions
1. Go to http://www.technicpack.net/download and download the Technic Launcher
2. Go to http://www.technicpa...mod-pack.158549 and copy the platform url
2. Run Technic Launcher
3. Click Add Mod Pack twice
4. Paste in the url you copied
5. Launch and Play
6. Optional (add Twilight Forest, Asgard Shields, Mutant Creatures, and Optifine manually until I recieve permission for them to be part of the Pack)  Can be done in around 3 minutes, explained in tutorial below!

Tutotial Explanation of how to Install the Mod Pack and add the extra mods we are waiting on permission for!

Spoiler: Known Bugs/Glitches

Register or log in to remove.

sheenrox82
  • Minecraft: sheenrox82
  • Xbox:sheenrox82

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:01 AM

Woo! Fun modpack! Great job, Pat!

Posted Image

"Nothing is impossible, it's just that you haven't figured out a way to make it work."

LordArrani
  • Minecraft: lordarrani

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

It isn't working for me. Posted Image
Installation stops at 12%fml_libs15.zip
Posted Image
Come try out my modpack, Shadows of Dystopia! (click the pic)

Darkacehunter
  • Minecraft: blackluigia
  • Xbox:NopNop524

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

Nice RPG mod! Mr.Posted Image Agrees!
Posted Image
Clay is just 1 simple thing.

PopularMMOs

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostLordArrani, on 24 July 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

I am not sure what caused that bro.  Did you watch the tutorial to make sure you were setting everything up right? I will try to help you get it working!

Darkacehunter
  • Minecraft: blackluigia
  • Xbox:NopNop524

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostLordArrani, on 24 July 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Try a few options. (Might not work, some of them might).
Either re-download the Technic launcher or Re-download the Modpack. Ms.Posted Image Giving out options 1 by 1.
Posted Image
Clay is just 1 simple thing.

LordArrani
  • Minecraft: lordarrani

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostPopularMMOs, on 24 July 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

I am not sure what caused that bro.  Did you watch the tutorial to make sure you were setting everything up right? I will try to help you get it working!
I watch pretty much all of your videos! Posted Image
Problem looks more like something with technic, because I have been having the same problem with tekkit and hexxit.

View PostDarkacehunter, on 24 July 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Try a few options. (Might not work, some of them might).
Either re-download the Technic launcher or Re-download the Modpack. Ms.Posted Image Giving out options 1 by 1.
I will try re downloading technic.
EDIT: No use. Didn't really fix anything. :(
Posted Image
Come try out my modpack, Shadows of Dystopia! (click the pic)

busterdude

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

this did not work for me i got it in and played but to much lag
all the stuff would stop and not load  i have not had that
happen be for  the mobs stoped and you coude walk
in them

sheenrox82
  • Minecraft: sheenrox82
  • Xbox:sheenrox82

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Tip Pat: Put the permissions proof into the post. So people don't bug you about not having the permissions listed. (Proof can be a picture of you asking them and them responding yes.)

Posted Image

"Nothing is impossible, it's just that you haven't figured out a way to make it work."

PopularMMOs

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postbusterdude, on 24 July 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

this did not work for me i got it in and played but to much lag
all the stuff would stop and not load  i have not had that
happen be for  the mobs stoped and you coude walk
in them
What are your PC specs?  It may be related to that because there are a ton of very large mods involved in this pack which makes it hard to run well without a strong PC.

Nexey
    Nexey

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Don't wait to get permission from optifine. Even techniclauncher hasn't, because it's pirating mods. It's the only modpack I know who has optifine installed (tekkit)
Posted Image
Science b*tches!

Antiknifez
  • Minecraft: Antiknifez

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

Oh I can get a giant mod pack working fine, But earlier I couldn't even get timber working.

PopularMMOs

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostNexey, on 25 July 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Don't wait to get permission from optifine. Even techniclauncher hasn't, because it's pirating mods. It's the only modpack I know who has optifine installed (tekkit)
Well I guess I will jsut leave it as an optional mod to add to the Mod Pack then if I can't ever get the permission for it.  I feel like it is such a useful mod for some people because this modpack takes a decent pc and the fps increase can really help.

BurgerChamp
  • Minecraft: BurgerChamp

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Added your mod pack to my list.

Posted Image

The OTters

Posted Image

PopularMMOs

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

View Postsheenrox82, on 25 July 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Tip Pat: Put the permissions proof into the post. So people don't bug you about not having the permissions listed. (Proof can be a picture of you asking them and them responding yes.)
Yeah dude I plan to when I get the free time.  Since it's like 50 people I have permission from I have put it off so far since it will take awhile, haha.

PopularMMOs

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Postburgerchamp, on 26 July 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Awesome, thanks man!

Silverbane_7

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

anyone got the chunk problem?
(ie it took more than 10 mins to generate world, then finaly generated a single chunk you can fall off)
i have a fairly decent pc (unless an 8core with 8gig of ram and an 550Ti card is now considered to be pants, sigh) so im wondering whats going wrong, i gave it 6gig in the launcher and it keeps doing this

PopularMMOs

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

View PostSilverbane_7, on 27 July 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

anyone got the chunk problem?
(ie it took more than 10 mins to generate world, then finaly generated a single chunk you can fall off)
i have a fairly decent pc (unless an 8core with 8gig of ram and an 550Ti card is now considered to be pants, sigh) so im wondering whats going wrong, i gave it 6gig in the launcher and it keeps doing this

Did you try reloading the world a couple times, or did you have the same issue?  I orginally had a decently long loading time, but after reloading the world after the fact things worked very smoothly.  Anyways let me know!

cowmonkey
  • Location: Why would you want to know? You be planning something?
  • Minecraft: madgoblin

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Awesome modpack pat!
I'm sure lots of people would want this style of modpack :D
I made this map! Please check it out! It's a really awesome map that took me over a year to make! :3
Posted Image

Silverbane_7

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

the first time, i reloaded the world. it was the same, a chunk of part plains that had mushroom trees on it. nothing i broke dropped anything.
so i gave the game more ram (allocated 6gig to the technic launcher) and refreshed the modpack.
seccond time i actualy got a question from simucraft about what style i wanted it to run in (never used this sims type so i put newb lol. im a veteran at sims itself, but not simucraft)
so the womans voice welcomed me to simucraft and bah, yet again, a chunk i could fall off. infact i DID fall off this time. but befor that, yet again, punchy no drop

so from the way it reacted (and the fact my core/ram gadget showed my cpu going up into the 80s % usage and my ram going into the 90's... wow, never had anything use SO MUCH so far) i have a feeling that maybe i wasnt getting the whole file.
i may try clearing the modpack and trying again, becasue maybe it was the net not giving me it all (being a satday and everyone using it lol)

okay, i found my problem, you arent going to belive it (well you might, if you have had similar things happen to you XD)

network card.

yeah yeah, i know sounds daft.
well about a couple of weeks ago, with the heat i had worried about my core temps. so the BF said 'get core temp and its gadget, like me. you can see what each core is up to.'
so i toddle off, grab the gadget, install it and then go get the actual program. seemd to be working fine so i told it to run when windows started. BIG mistake Posted Image
note to all AMD users. NEVER USE THAT THING XD
multiple restarts, safemode to take out the program and the gadget and then it looked like it had killed my LAN onboard. so i grabbed my old intell lan card.
been having freezing and locking issues intermitently since so i checked the driver page incase i had to update. and my onboard was back. swaped to that, refreshed the modpack and things *seem* to be fine. world generated, more than a chunk, simucraft asked for info and welcomed me.

looks like that old (its about 4years old or more, might even be 6 years XD) lan card, while not so bad on older boards, just cant take a modern 8core capeable mainboard XD

(hm, still bugging a bit. cant punch trees for wood can use axe but only near to where i landed.produced this error report. attempting to use spoiler tag, sorry if it fails XD)

[spoiler] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 28/07/13 10:56
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72552_c(NetClientHandler.java:819)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.sendPacket(FMLClientHandler.java:447)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.PacketDispatcher.sendPacketToServer(PacketDispatcher.java:38)
at atomicstryker.infernalmobs.client.EntityTracker.askServerForMobMods(EntityTracker.java:26)
at atomicstryker.infernalmobs.client.EntityTracker.onEntityJoinedWorld(EntityTracker.java:18)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_56_EntityTracker_onEntityJoinedWorld_EntityJoinWorldEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72868_a(World.java:3736)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76631_c(Chunk.java:1073)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:150)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:36)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(SourceFile:172)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72685_d(SourceFile:300)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72358_d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:276)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:408)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:677)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 629081448 bytes (599 MB) / 2838822912 bytes (2707 MB) up to 5726666752 bytes (5461 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx6144m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 45926 (2571856 bytes; 2 MB) allocated, 45926 (2571856 bytes; 2 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 51 mods loaded, 51 mods active
mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Familiars_API{1.5.1} [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r13} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r13.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jammyfurniture{4.4} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.5.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Original Paxel Mod{v1.5.1} [Original Paxel Mod] ([1.5.2][Forge]PaxelMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GrimoireGaia2{1.2.0} [Grimoire of Gaia 2] ([1.5.2]GrimoireofGaia2 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
nohero_moreHealth{4.2} [More Health Forge] ([Forge]More Health Enhanced 4.2 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_AnimalBikes{1.0} [mod_AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes 1.5.2 Modloader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ArmorBarMod{0.7.2} [Armor Bar Mod] (ArmorBarv0.7.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Backpack{1.12.13} [Backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BattleTowers{1.3.4} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_BuffBarMod{0.7.1} [Buff Bar Mod] (BuffBarv0.7.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DungeonMobs{2.6.0} [Dungeon Mobs] (Dungeon Mobs v2.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DungeonPack{1.5.2 v3} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.2 v3 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_maze{1.2.0} [mod_maze] (DynamicMazes1.2[1.5.2].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
eplus{1.14.6} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.14.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Familiars_DefaultMobPack{1.5.2} [DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1.5.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Familiars_ExtendedFamPack{1.5.1} [ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1.5.2a(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LegendaryBeasts{a1.5.2.1} [Legendary Beasts] (Forge_LegendaryBeastsAlpha1.5.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.3.0} [GraveStone] (GraveStone 2.3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_Gibbing{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibbing] (MobAmputation1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_Gibs{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MoreSwordsMod{2.4.2} [More Swords Mod] (More Swords Mod 2.4.4 For 1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.4.9} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.4.9} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.4.9} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.4.9} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ProjectZulu|World{1.0.4.9} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DarrenPR_RottenFleshToLeather{1.0.0} [Rotten Flesh to Leather] (Rotten Flesh To Leather MC 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SatscapeSimukraft{0.10.3 Beta} [Sim-U-Kraft] (Sim-U-Kraft-forge-0.10.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ColdFox_SunsSon{3.0} [Sun's Son] (SunsSonMod_v3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TheMistsOfRioV{v1.5.1} [The Mists of RioV] (The Mists of RioV - v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Onerics-MNC{1.8.2} [The Ultimate Nether Mod] (Ultimate-Nether_MC-1.5.2_Mod-1.8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.8} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MSC{1.5.2.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (Forge_MobSpawnControlsv1.5.2.0(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 5473 (306488 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 5473 (306488 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['HM_Silverbane'/1786, l='old lancard back', x=-125.44, y=64.00, z=273.30]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' [/spoiler]

*edit
reloaded it after taking the old lancard out (seemed to be causing lag/freezing when it was left in) and things seem to be working okay. drops lag a tiny bit but thats fine :)
if any of that lot up there helps you kill bugs (i hope) i will leave it in. also. your map is way awesome, wish mine was XD