hexxit 1.5.2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rendercase

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

Server Info

20 Slots (for now)

Hexxit 1.0.1 (delaying upgrade to 1.0.4)

Hosted in Valley Village, California.

Description

We're a brand new community (server project began July 19) looking to find new members. We're not immediately seeking players as staff, but it will likely be a goal down the line. We're not roleplaying, we're currently not PvP enabled (although that may change with guilds with community expanse). We're just a small server to kick back and have a good time on!

If you're interested in playing...

Post in this thread. We're not demanding a specific application, HOWEVER, please do write more than a line or two. Tell us about yourself, why you'd like to play, and so on. If you are white-listed, you will have details for joining sent your way.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Register or log in to remove.

VastrixLargone

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

Small server huh? ust wondering how small it is. I'm considering this server to play on, me and my friend have been looking for some non pvp and smallish server to inhabitat.

vividperson

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

hey i have been looking for a server that is perfectly this size just 20 people all i have been doing for well since hexxit has came out is look for a server,i have played on other servers before but they had there own aspect to it like ranks or being a certain class which is not what i would like to play i would like to play on a server that has no,well as before no class that have to be selected or restrictions to that class you desire.the fact is that i would love to try your server out to see what it is like, i would also ask my friend to write a message on here as well so we can play together as the VastriXLargone said,i do have a mic and sadly i only get to play most of the time only 1 hour a day and to play on a server that is so fun for just an hour would be spectacular in my book,from getting back from work of course.. thanks and hopefully to get some feed back...P.S. as well as it to be white-listed and not to have randoms come in not that thats bad for even me being a random but to get to know the people on the server as well and to be a standing community as you said Rendercase.

vividperson

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

so when are we going to get feed back by any chance may i ask?

Rendercase

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm no longer investing my time in the server as I've lost interest in Minecraft overall for right now. If you still are interested in playing, however, my brother has taken over hosting. Shoot me a private message if you are and I'll see it from my email; I no longer frequent these forums.