• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

huck0804
    huck0804

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Ever since I downloaded the new launcher my game just refuses to let me log in with out being in demo mode. Can someone help me? or give me the email address of phone # to support?

Register or log in to remove.

Harris_K
    Harris_K

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2568 posts
  • Minecraft: Harris_K

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Are you sure you're correctly typing your details?
Posted Image

huck0804
    huck0804

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Yes. The only thing i can think of is maybe im using the wrong email....even then i tried using my  old one. I can login but it just keeps putting me in demo mode.  I have tried my old user name and even tried mitgating it to mojang. No luck....

01coolwhip

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Same Here.

katravosh

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Same here, I've had the full version over a year and now it won't let me play. I've looked online and all people are saying is send an email.

abcgurra
    abcgurra

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

Same, and it just happened to me! Just quit playing, saved and when i returned there was just demo to choose from! Very strange!

TheEnderofmen

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Same here,ive been playing for almost a year and it was working until the 1.1.3 launcher came out.

WaterSymbol
  • Minecraft: WaterSymbol

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Maybe you should just send an email or (If you have have some money and this is your last resort) buy a new account.
Mining all day, until the sun droops away.

TheEnderofmen

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostWaterSymbol, on 28 July 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

Maybe you should just send an email or (If you have have some money and this is your last resort) buy a new account.
Whats the email?EDIT:And plus, I like my MC name I dont wanna change it :(. I like iizacreeper122 as my name.

goingnuts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

This is precisely what I am experiencing as well.

Jana1108
    Jana1108

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: Jana1108
  • Xbox:Jana1108

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

The problem could possibly be you have the wrong java for this update. Try to install Java 7, here is a link to the Java 7 installation. http://www.java.com/...8.jsp?locale=en . If this still doesn't work then you will need to go to this link, http://www.oracle.co...ds-1637595.html but first uninstall your current java download. When you go to that link it will come up with lots of java downloads, click on the Windows x86 Offline 16.21MB jre-6u34-windows-i586.exe .
P.S. The reason I am getting you to install an older version of Java is because sometimes Java 7 can be glitch in my opinion so try that download.   
Please let me know if this works :-)

_Franken_Stein_
  • Minecraft: snickergraham
  • Xbox:???
  • PSN:???

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

I used the Optifine installer and when I opened Minecraft, it only lets me play demo.Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

lovemooshroom1
  • Minecraft: lovemooshroom1
  • Xbox:No
  • PSN:No MC On PS3

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

yeah my sister was trying to go on a server but it would not work so she logged out and logged in and it showed play demo when she bought it and has been playing it for a while.
if you like something i did please subscribe. No donations plz             <+===      copy this squid into your sig if you support the squid army.
Posted Image

FabioPanzarin
  • Minecraft: FabioVolt

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

The problem is that everyone is getting their premium account purchase revoked, probably a bug, but until its cleared, the access to the game will be restrict as demo version.

I suggest you guys to check out this topic: http://www.minecraft...ded-or-revoked/

Many of you must have received the same email from Mojang.