2 replies to this topic

youarego
    youarego

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

-Adventure modpack-
i am creating an adventure modpack and was wondering what mods should be added to it. the eventual goal is to be able to have so many dungeons and other terrain generations, that the entire game could be played in adventure mode. i want it to be somewhat like huge adventure games, open world, and full of mobs and quests.
so far the list of included mods:

Animated Player model
Archimedes Ships
Ars Magica
Atum
Back Tools
backpacks mod
Barrels
Blade Craft
Castle Defenders
Craft Guide
Craft Heraldry
Custom NPCs
Damage Indicators
Dungeon Mobs
Grave Stones
Grimoire of Gaia
ironchests mod
Metallurgy
millenaire
minecraft comes alive
Mob Dismemberment
Mr. crayfish'es Furniture Mod
My People
mystcraft
Pam's Harvest
Primitive Mobs
Rei's Minimap
Shurtugal mod
taverns mod
Tinker's Construct
TuxWeapons

i will also add a few custom mods of my own. I am trying to get full dokucraft texture support as well. please tell me what you think i should add/make for this modpack. i also need images and a name for my post on the Technic launcher. thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

Edambythemine

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

That's funny. I've been working on an adventure modpack too. I've been trying to keep terrain generation mods to a minimum and focus more on "dimensions", ie. Mystcraft, Twilight Forest, and Dimensional Doors. I ditched bladecraft, as it would get pretty annoying with texture packs and mods that add a lot of items. I've tried Harvestcraft and Hunger Overhaul, but I think I'm better off without them. I haven't given Ars much of a chance, but I might include it. This is what I have so far.

The List
Spoiler:

I did not list utility mods. Everything in this list can be questioned to stay or go.

Anyway, thanks for giving me ideas. I hope I've helped you too.

GoldenCyber

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostEdambythemine, on 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

That's funny. I've been working on an adventure modpack too. I've been trying to keep terrain generation mods to a minimum and focus more on "dimensions", ie. Mystcraft, Twilight Forest, and Dimensional Doors. I ditched bladecraft, as it would get pretty annoying with texture packs and mods that add a lot of items. I've tried Harvestcraft and Hunger Overhaul, but I think I'm better off without them. I haven't given Ars much of a chance, but I might include it. This is what I have so far. The List
Spoiler:
I did not list utility mods. Everything in this list can be questioned to stay or go. Anyway, thanks for giving me ideas. I hope I've helped you too.

View Postyouarego, on 17 July 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

-Adventure modpack- i am creating an adventure modpack and was wondering what mods should be added to it. the eventual goal is to be able to have so many dungeons and other terrain generations, that the entire game could be played in adventure mode. i want it to be somewhat like huge adventure games, open world, and full of mobs and quests. so far the list of included mods: Animated Player model Archimedes Ships Ars Magica Atum Back Tools backpacks mod Barrels Blade Craft Castle Defenders Craft Guide Craft Heraldry Custom NPCs Damage Indicators Dungeon Mobs Grave Stones Grimoire of Gaia ironchests mod Metallurgy millenaire minecraft comes alive Mob Dismemberment Mr. crayfish'es Furniture Mod My People mystcraft Pam's Harvest Primitive Mobs Rei's Minimap Shurtugal mod taverns mod Tinker's Construct TuxWeapons i will also add a few custom mods of my own. I am trying to get full dokucraft texture support as well. please tell me what you think i should add/make for this modpack. i also need images and a name for my post on the Technic launcher. thanks.

How did you get permission for iChun's portal and gravity guns mods? Are you running a FTB modpack?

And I think the creator of the animated player models doesn't allow anyone to use it in a modpack.

Seriously, you got to check for permission or the modpacks are actually illegal.
Posted Image
  Posted Image